Monday, December 2, 2019
droberts
Everyone, I was trying to bring some attention to the possibility that Trump's changes are leading up to a Robert Mueller and/or Rod Rosenstein firing. I had brought an older post I did to the forefront here, but deleted it because it was just too long.

If anyone is interested in registering for the RAPID RESPONSE TO A MUELLER OR ROSENSTEIN FIRING, here is the link. You should be able to find one in your area.

I had signed up long ago, so let me know if you're not able to register through this one.

https://www.trumpisnotabovethelaw.org/event/mueller-firing-rapid-response/search/?rd=1&akid=198027.36648705._iJUPo&t=14

There are hundreds of thousands of people ready through activist organizations, to march if notified of Robert Mueller's or Rod Rosenstein's firings. It will make the head spin of that son-of-a bitch in the Whitehouse. 

"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
droberts wrote:
Everyone, I was trying to bring some attention to the possibility that Trump's changes are leading up to a Robert Mueller and/or Rod Rosenstein firing. I had brought an older post I did to the forefront here, but deleted it because it was just too long.

If anyone is interested in registering for the RAPID RESPONSE TO A MUELLER OR ROSENSTEIN FIRING, here is the link. You should be able to find one in your area.

I had signed up long ago, so let me know if you're not able to register through this one.

https://www.trumpisnotabovethelaw.org/event/mueller-firing-rapid-response/search/?rd=1&akid=198027.36648705._iJUPo&t=14

There are hundreds of thousands of people ready through activist organizations, to march if notified of Robert Mueller's or Rod Rosenstein's firings. It will make the head spin of that son-of-a bitch in the Whitehouse. 

Political suicide for trump if he did either of those. IMO
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
otmichele
Thanks for the info, all signed up!!!!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
otmichele and droberts, I can not go but will do what I can. Hopefully many people will go. DF, I HOPE it would be political suicide for Trump if he asked Sessions to fire Mueller, fired Sessions and replaced him till he found someone who would fire Mueller or attempted other such maneuvers. The snake has gotten away with way too much!
Quote 0 0