Monday, December 2, 2019
thetrumpimpeachment
Quote 2 0
Ritaruby
Please, let us pray to God!
Quote 0 0
Animal Lover
It could not come to soon. I hate trump and he doing nothing but tearing our country apart
Quote 0 0
dae
Yes, it grounds  for  impeachment!  If Trump  is allowed to get away  with  this it will  stain our political  system  for  ever.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Can we get Castro instead of Trump? Always heard such scary things about him but now he's invited the FBI to Cuba about the sonic attacks...Let him keep talking Impeachment of Trump!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
As was said by someone on this forum-people followed Hitler and other dictators....if people did not follow them they could get nowhere..
Quote 0 0
cpmty
I agree 100% IMPECH NOW 
Quote 0 0
cpmty
Yes people are like sheep blinded followers. Most don't know why. And when you reasons with them, they look at you like you are lunatic Fanatic stupid people who cant reason
Quote 0 0
Kim
cpmty wrote:
Yes people are like sheep blinded followers. Most don't know why. And when you reasons with them, they look at you like you are lunatic Fanatic stupid people who cant reason

They look like the kids in the Hitler footage holding up their arms. They actually believe the nonsense he spouts off. I've said it before, but he needs to wear a hood when he speaks at those rallies, because it looks and sounds like a KKK rally. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree with you all...but I can't see these Reugs currently serving impeaching Trump for well, anything.  I agree his followers do look like those kids holding up arms in a KKK rally.
Quote 0 0
usernameeme1
yes - the only things that nameless person in the white house (dt) is spewing forth
are hate bigotry arrogance separation and division-
Quote 0 0