Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

#TrumpturdGoingDownNow #Halleluyerrrrr
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Yes he is Destory_Trumpturd_Now!😃
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Omg I just hope its true, I only recieved an email from him personally saying he won with our help but I'm not seeing it on the news yet 😯 they keep saying  they are still tied.
Quote 0 0
ursulafaw
I just want to point out, Lamb is a Representative, not a Senator. Perhaps that referent will one day be his as well. I'm still trying to determine the exact breakdown of votes and if I get any new information I will of course comment here, or maybe it warrants an article as well. 

Assuming we are indeed victorious here (and I believe that to be a safe assumption) this is a MASSIVE FREAKING VICTORY! WOOOOOOOT! DEMOCRATS RAWK! 

Saccone was a dog of a candidate, campaigning with videos of himself talking to Santa Claus and hanging out in the local bar. The man is a joke. He's also another evangelical wingnut, and we don't need any more of those. Mike Pompeo is a religious fanatic too, and now he's Secretary of State. I have no clue where that's going and I digress even mentioning it. 

We need to enjoy our moment of victory, and prepare for more in November. 
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Ursulafaw, MSNBC is still saying the race is still "too close to call...?" But I want to celebrate his victory so I will!😃
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
ursulafaw wrote:
I just want to point out, Lamb is a Representative, not a Senator. Perhaps that referent will one day be his as well. I'm still trying to determine the exact breakdown of votes and if I get any new information I will of course comment here, or maybe it warrants an article as well. 

Assuming we are indeed victorious here (and I believe that to be a safe assumption) this is a MASSIVE FREAKING VICTORY! WOOOOOOOT! DEMOCRATS RAWK! 

Saccone was a dog of a candidate, campaigning with videos of himself talking to Santa Claus and hanging out in the local bar. The man is a joke. He's also another evangelical wingnut, and we don't need any more of those. Mike Pompeo is a religious fanatic too, and now he's Secretary of State. I have no clue where that's going and I digress even mentioning it. 

We need to enjoy our moment of victory, and prepare for more in November. 

Oh my bad, Representative Conor Lamb 😊 HE WONNNNN yayzzz
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Ursulafaw, is that official that he won now?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Thanks for correcting my post dear 😊
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - We are all here for each other.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
☺😊
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_ Trumpturd_Now ðŸ˜ƒ
Quote 1 0