Ritaruby
OMG! Can you believe this?! This now might explain why the "huddled group of GOP Republicans" currently in office on the House Intelligence Committee are so eager to end the Russia investigation and clear Trump...probably wan to clear the entire RNC...and possibly themselves! Let us all recall the RNC backed Roy Creep Moore for the Senate Race in Alabama...So scary... doubt this was going on during the other Republican President's eras...so bizarre!
Quote 0 0
droberts
Rita, where did you see this? The only thing I've seen was on the RNC possibly giving the Russians data.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
droberts, I saw it in several places recently, on The Rachel Maddow Show, an MSNBC news report and also on Yahoo News...sorry I can not recall which paper's story or which journalist's this one was-the one I saw on Yahoo news...and can not recall if sources were anonymous or named. It was quite chilling to see...and apparently Mueller has this information according to what I read as well.  To anyone else on the forum, do you recall reading or hearing about this? Sorry, Rita's specific memory blocks act up some times...but am sure I heard it and this is exactly what I heard.. gives me chills to think about...and doesn't seem as if it was "active' during other Republican presidential terms from what I remember reading and hearing..so may be tied in with Trump and company....perhaps others can help to clarify for you?  R
Quote 0 0