Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Don't get caught up like I did after reading a Politico article after they had interviewed TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN across the country who, along with many serving GOP Members is pushing the line that his low polling means nothing and that he'll beat Biden "in a landslide." They did add if the economy is good...I wasn't going to go there but when you have states reopening with rising cases and no plan, not enough testing, PPE or stay at home orders and millions on unemployment...not sure this will happen but...don't lose your hope over this line of crap. What are they going to say when you think about it, that he will LOSE? Politico is not political on either side most know. Biden has a great chance to beat him and I will continue to believe that and be, realistically still - optimistic. Thoughts? Links?
Quote 0 0
Renee

I don’t read political or pro republic anymore because they seem to really be biased towards trump. I live in Oklahoma when the boob is coming to Tulsa. I don’t agree with this and I can’t believe the governor of this state says that this is great. This is stupid, we don’t have the resources to take care of the cases that are going to come up from this circus show. I honestly feel if you got to this side show and sign the paper get sick go home and infect unsuspecting people you should not only pay 100% of your own medical bill but pay for anyone you made sick. Start making them pay out of their personal funds not the state or federal government. May be they will change when they have to spend their own money the will get on board with common sense. No one has the right to deliberately get another person sick. I don’t care want party you belong to. As for pray away aids pence, where he gets his information that the state of Oklahoma has flatten the curve on COVID, I don’t really know what drugs he is taking but we are increasing above 200 or more cases a day. We are shooting up and are surrounded by states in the same boat we are sinking.

Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I hear you, Renee. I don't read pro-Republic articles either, I just happened upon this one which was from ProPublica who sometimes has good articles. I hear you about Trump coming to Tulsa and I agree that all who attend and get sick should foot the bill for all others they infect with the virus after going to one of Trump's rallies. Horrible.
Quote 0 0
Renee
I think that trump and the Republican Party need to stop trying to put the blame of Covid on other countries and immigrants who live here. Put the blame where it belongs on the shoulders of trump and most of the Republican Party. They only care about their money and how much they can get out of the American public. I am so deeply ashamed of trump, he has done nothing to help all Americans not just his cronies. He wants to say the ramp was slippery, no hand rail. It is funny when he says he ran down the ramp. If he ran them my son is the pope. I really don’t comprehend how this man thinks everyone who saw this think he ran. I think trump is one of those few people who lie and believe his own lies. They need to get off Biden’s back about campaigning. What about trump saying he would release his tax records, well almost 4 years no tax records and from the times my father’s returns were audited it didn’t take a year. By taxes my father had his own tool and die company. Trump big thing during during the 2016 campaigners trump called into questions Mrs Clinton’s health, her using personal server for government texts. Well didn’t the daughter do the exact same thing? Or the 17 new pattens she got from China. Seems to me it is one more case of that family thinks the can do what they want damm to everyone else. Those days are coming to a fast end. The world can see that the American people have been pushed as far as they can by our government. What is in all the new books coming out that he is so scared of? 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree completely, Renee. If in books coming out, there first will be Bolton's-I doubt they will stop its publication as Trump wants, then Trump's niece's Mary later on. As I understand it there is a LOT of "bad stuff" Trump has done in Bolton's book, most of which Bill Barr has probably tried to cover up, especially his directly asking the President of China to "better get me re-elected" for 2020. The White House even got some of his book redacted but I heard that the House Democrats have an unredacted copy. Bolton should be ashamed. He refused to testify, because perhaps that would endanger his 2 million book deal...as Adam Schiff says "Bolton is no patriot." But right now I think Trump's afraid of ANYTHING which in his own warped mind would make him look less than superior...that would be most things and most people. He NEEDS to win now not just to win but to stay out of jail....and I pray he does NOT win.
Quote 0 0
Renee
Anyone help find info on Gaetz son that he hasn’t legally. Funny in other post the young man was a page in the senate. He can’t roll out a teenager of color, claim as your son but never own it in public. He is so wrong mostly for being sick enough to put a young man in the position he has placed him in. If he is your son why has it taken so long to acknowledge him. I know because he got a young man to go along with his lie. We need to find out what happen to his parents and why a questionable man may have control of him. There is so much more to this story, seems like more research needs to be done. Right now he claims to have no children on his bio. My kids are my proudest production. I am so proud of them and would tell the world. Not spring a son of color. Shame on this man for getting this young man in this mess.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree completely, Renee. Will be interesting to read what comes of this...or if it continues to be buried.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Gaetz has never been one of my favorite people or earned respect....nice that he helped out Katie Porter though....what a world!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Polls show Trump losing

https://www.cnn.com/election/2020/presidential-polls
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for this link, Delta Flight....so now we have some (realistic still) hope.
Quote 0 0