Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Did anyone hear about this? Links? thoughts? This makes no sense to me...and now Lindsay Graham is saying is introducing a bill with "the toughest sanctions on Russia ever." We'll see how that goes over with the orange creeper in charge. I don't think the Republicans really want the midterms protected because they want to retain control. SICK.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I wouldn't be surprised and I can say for certain that the elections will be rigged again so we shouldn't be very confident that trumps scared of losing. I don't believe he was scared of losing in the 2016 election. These monsters may be idiots but not enough to let us win😐
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Don't give up though, we can still win. There are many other entities working on protections for the election systems on their own - and persons - and 228 new Democratic women alone-and that's just women - running for office. The momentum, energy and at least a good amount of money is there, and now people are aware that they have been scammed before by the Russians and Trump. We can not lose hope. They will play dirty but we are the majority and we have the smarts.
Quote 1 0