Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
We had better have a blue wave in the midterms and in the next Presidential election. Have you seen the Republicans running? They are NOT conservatives at all like in the past. They showed one woman who won over the conservative moderate who'd been in office for many years, showed her on MSNBC chanting  "We are the party of Donald Trump!" In those words!
Quote 0 0
RyanJ
Republicans have lost any credibility when they started letting Nazis and Pedophiles run in their party. How anyone can support that, boggles my mind. 
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
RyanJ wrote:
Republicans have lost any credibility when they started letting Nazis and Pedophiles run in their party. How anyone can support that, boggles my mind. 

Easy.

Republicans have no education or credibility!
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
RyanJ, I share Delta's Flight's response to your post. The Republican party as it used to exist now seems to be gone and to be "the party of Trump"-aka the party of a dictator. There are several theories as to why, especially the established and currently serving Republicans are not pushing back on Trump, I have heard fear of him (and/or of Putin and the people Trump and Putin associate with), big money donors like the NRA lining their pockets....and beyond that, my mind is boggled too. I am and have always been a Democrat but in the past, even if I disliked the President in office I respected them and the office and felt relatively safe.  I can not say that any more. It all always boggles my mind...so now I normally don't try and analyze it at all because I have zero expectations for this President and his administration. Zero. This helps only in not being surprised by all of the cruelty and negativity he puts forth. Before the elections you can bet I will be on the phone, the email and signing petitions, making calls...unfortunately I can not go to rallies or protest but support those who do. In one article in today's newsletter it states that one way evil spreads is if people go about their lives and do nothing...and I agree....the young girl holding the sign at one of the anti gun rallies still sticks in my mind which said "hopes and prayers don't stop bullets." We also - and I am speaking here to all on the forum and everywhere need to NOT accept that this is "the new normal." What is going on lacks any sense of normalcy completely. I still think Karma works hard though and that Trump and his family and cronies will get caught. And when they do, however that happens, it will be very bad. Republicans now have NO credibility and those who have a piece of a heart and/or soul and saneness are not running for re-election. And I can't blame them, although I feel we need them because if Dems don't win any state we don't want an "ever Trumper" winning and adding to his sick agenda.
Quote 0 0