Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Well, I guess the GOP once again is blocking things here...or, you can look at it that they are protecting this woman's life I suppose, considering she is dealing with Putin - and Trump. Sarah H. Sanders brought out what the White House says was discussed at the meeting...but do we believe it all? She also said Putin requested to question Michael McFall-former-and Trump's current "security" people...and that Trump had not given a yes or a no to that question yet. Your thoughts? corrections? Links? Opinions? R.
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk
Was the translator the only other person in the room when Trump and Putin met privately?  If so, it seems to me that she would be the only one who could verify the content of their conversation.  The secrecy really does cause us to be suspicious, right?  Just because Sarah Sanders says certain things were discussed, we have no reason to believe her in view of all the prior lies and distortions we have seen from the Trump administration.  If no formal agenda was prepared in advance, and if no meeting notes were publicized, how can anybody really know what was discussed and what was agreed to?  Trump, of course, will say anything self-serving, to make himself look resolute.  I think Trump is a complete phony, an actor, a bullshitter, a slave to his own fantasies.  They could tell Sarah Sanders to march out there and say anything to the press.  We are being governed by lunatics!
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Ballhawk and yes it is said that this translator was the only person in the room with Trump and Putin. And beyond lunatics, which is true, we are governed by an evil crime boss who only cares about himself and a GOP which lets him get by with everything. Blue Wave and/or GOP WAKE UP!
Quote 1 0