Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Ok, so this sounds so immature and like a frat party stunt. Matt Gaetz's idead (are we surprised here? Not.)  Trump approved and supported of course. They brought in their cell phones too which you are not supposed to do.  The testimony was delayed into the evening...but it did take place. I think someone should leave eaten pizza on Matt's front porch....but....instead of focusing on these clowns let's remember that according to main stream news there are 173 serving Republicans who did NOT participate. This is WELL BEYOND the number needed to impeach Trump in the Senate.. I think the Dems can add this to their articles of impeachment - obstruction. When did the Dems do this to their party? Hmn...that's right....NEVER. I want the names of the ones who did NOT participate!
Quote 1 0
QuietStorm
I'm willing to bet the whole idea originated with Trump-ass himself.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I sure hope that the repubs are all finally waking the hell up but I also keep hearing that most of the repubs are still against impeachment 😐
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Regarding the serving Republicans and their views on impeachment...I think it is mixed. There are some (those with sense who did not barge into the testimony yesterday!) who I think may be paying more attention than we realize to recent events with Trump...and could possibly be for impeachment or turn that way....they are just not voicing it. This is speculation and what 've heard from former GOP members on MSNBC who say they still have contact with the current members. At this point I think that yes, it is a long shot that they will vote to remove him from office before 2020, but I think it could be possible.
Quote 2 0
Ritaruby
QuietStorm - It has been reported that as you say, yes, in fact these "so called GOP brats" were encouraged by Trump and he probably suggested it. In the news they say he "knows the name of every member who stormed in". Keeping score as usual. Everything and everyone now I see who does something wrong has ties with Trump in some -or several ways.  "When you run with snakes...you either become one or leave the snake family." (I doubt this is a real quote, if so if I find out the author I will credit them....my take on it all.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ritaruby wrote:
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Regarding the serving Republicans and their views on impeachment...I think it is mixed. There are some (those with sense who did not barge into the testimony yesterday!) who I think may be paying more attention than we realize to recent events with Trump...and could possibly be for impeachment or turn that way....they are just not voicing it. This is speculation and what 've heard from former GOP members on MSNBC who say they still have contact with the current members. At this point I think that yes, it is a long shot that they will vote to remove him from office before 2020, but I think it could be possible.

I hope so.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I hope so too, Destoy_Trumpturd_Now.
Quote 1 0