Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
How are the others like Kelly Leoffler paying? The others in Congress-I think mainly the Senate who profited off of the COVID-19 info and bought stocks?
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I am surprised...I thought Burr was one of the better ones..guess the better ones no longer serve!
Quote 0 0
cpmty
Yes, all of them... who did should be put in jail, AS MARTHA STEWARD DID.... all of them. And Trump should not say  so many lies when all of them knew in the middle of January? 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, cpmty. I blame Trump and the serving Republicans for the whole pandemic. They had plenty of warning, did nothing and he and they continue to botch the response. Thank God for (most of) the Governors and "outsiders of government" or I don't know that we'd even be where we are. A worker at my mom's nursing home just tested positive for COVID-19. It's sad cause we can't see her - so far she herself does not have it-they are retesting the residents-this worker worked on her floor-I think they should test all the workers. Horrible. I feel all deaths and all illnesses from the pandemic are Trump's lack of leadership and horrid lack of empathy for anyone but himself.
Quote 0 0
cpmty
I just have a friend of mine in the nursing home (she had a small stroke and was there temporarily) 
had died last week from Covid19
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I'm sorry for your loss, cpmty. I think we all know who is to blame at the core of the pandemic for not taking ANY action as soon as he knew the pandemic was predicted to hit the USA...months before cases and deaths appeared. Horrible.
Quote 0 0