Ritaruby
Hello everyone,

Just letting you know that I will be moving (unfortunately to another location still in my red state) in the next few weeks. If I "disappear" from the forum for awhile I will be back!

"You can ride but you can not hide..." LOL!😃
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Again...you can RUN but you can not hide...not "ride..." OMG! These computers! 
Quote 0 0
dfcloud
I dunno Rita... "you can ride but you can not hide" has it's points too.  Good luck with the move. Hope you have more help than we got in March when we moved back home after two years. All we had was the car and van, but there are still a few boxes in the van too heavy for us to lift and no place to put them if we could. Slowly getting our house in order again... very slowly. We're still surrounded by red too, but at least they welcomed us home with hugs. We just stopped posting how we feel. Maybe they think we changed our minds???? NOT!!!!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Always remember 

" A Home is what You Make it"

Enjoy your  new location.!

Is it close to an apple orchard by chance???   Hope, Hope, Hope!

😇😇

DF
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks dfcloud. And yes, fortunately we do have plenty of help for our move. Thanks too about the "ride" but cannot hide...LOL....I am "riding" the "Trump Bump" as we all are...
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks Delta Flight. True words spoken.  Sorry, our new condo is not near an apple orchard...we do have them here...but not near me. Your apple pie and ice cream will still have to wait.😃
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Thanks Delta Flight. True words spoken.  Sorry, our new condo is not near an apple orchard...we do have them here...but not near me. Your apple pie and ice cream will still have to wait.😃

Remember "The strangers you encounter are FRIENDS that you have not met yet"

Enjoy your new location.  Closer to Canada??

DF
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks Delta Flight. Unfortunately, no not closer to Canada...LOL....I wish though..
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Slide 1 of 100: Bill Bramhall/New York Daily News
Quote 0 0
thunderboltbrown
I liked you can ride but you cannot hide too
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Well IMAGINE THAT !!!  It says here Rita is moving in the next few weeks.  To where are you going?  Who in this great world A) kicked you out or b) begged you on bended knee implored you to stay??  Let's hear it from the mighty Rita Ruby.....okay???  We must always keep in touch with our friends that we leave behind us.  Hope you enjoy yourself wherever you go and please do not forget to write.

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Bobcarper99 wrote:
Well IMAGINE THAT !!!  It says here Rita is moving in the next few weeks.  To where are you going?  Who in this great world A) kicked you out or b) begged you on bended knee implored you to stay??  Let's hear it from the mighty Rita Ruby.....okay???  We must always keep in touch with our friends that we leave behind us.  Hope you enjoy yourself wherever you go and please do not forget to write.

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Nice to hear from you Bob!

Are the ladies at your home still treating you well??

DF
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Well GOOD AFTERNOON to each and every body and ESPECIALLY to DF and of course there is ALWAYS RitaRuby!!  I still have not gotten any word on where you are moving to (or from)....I am totally esconced here at Churchill Senior Living and despite getting lost a zillion times I am getting to like the place.  I have found something called Senior Connection here and I am able to ride around free as a bird without having to pay Metro Access those heart-stopping transit fares.  The only place I must ride off to are my friendly urologist (Dr. Michael)  I may find other haunts around this place but I tell you guys...it is so easy to get lost here.  When I was at Willow Manor I did not have such troubles because it was so simply laid out.  Here at Churchill Senior Living I must have a road map at all times.  I finally found out where the mail boxes are located as well as the rental office.  They are all friendly but they noodge me ceaselessly.  On balance, I think I liked Willow Manor a bit more.  Except for this one ladi in the Willow Manor rental office, it is not bad.

I hope RitaRuby finds her way successflly after embarking on her move.....PLEASE stay in close e-mail contact.  One should not forget long lost friends.!!!!

Bob Carper
www bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good Afternoon RitaRuby and DeltaFlight...The ladies here at Churchill Senior Living are treating me casually.  By that I mean they are not babying me but at the same time, they just love to pick and find fauly.  If I do not change out of my Depends, they have cause to pick on my quivering bones.  That has been one of the adoring reasons I still have a fond attachment to Willow Manor.   Some things last while other things go away with time

I guess I will get used to this place....it will take time, I guess

Cheers to all
Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Bob. I hear you about the living situation. My mom stays at a place here locally and there are some good and some not so good things there. We will be moving either at the end of June or 1st week in July...we are "downsizing." I'm sure it will be fine but moving is a pain (still in my same county and state) so I'll be glad when it is done. Take Care Bob and of course I will stay in touch!
Quote 0 0