Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Ritaruby
Hi again Bob, nobody is kicking me out....so far they can all put up with me LOL😃 Am moving nearby where I am now to a smaller place in my red state.....will keep you posted. Take Care, Berri
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi to Delta Flight...and everyone...and Bob I know what you mean. Every time we visit my mom it seems like she has a new roommate.....and there are, as mentioned always plus and minus issues. Take Care, R
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks thuderboltbrown. JacG  liked that one too....I guess it kind of sums up where we all are now, hmn?
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good Gracious Ruby....I would not think anybody in their senses would ever kick you out....they did that to me at Willow Manor and I still have not forgotten the indignities I sustained at my former roosting place at Willow Manor.  Here at Churchill Senior Living, all the excitement that happens to me is the ladies in the front office.  They do get nasty....like a swarm of wasps that will not go away.  I can survive....I hope !!!

But anyway, it is good to know you are okay and thriving....

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Bobcarper99 wrote:
Good Afternoon RitaRuby and DeltaFlight...The ladies here at Churchill Senior Living are treating me casually.  By that I mean they are not babying me but at the same time, they just love to pick and find fauly.  If I do not change out of my Depends, they have cause to pick on my quivering bones.  That has been one of the adoring reasons I still have a fond attachment to Willow Manor.   Some things last while other things go away with time

I guess I will get used to this place....it will take time, I guess

Cheers to all
Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Hi Bob

Always enjoyed our chats.

May God be your Copilot!

Or in your case the conductor or brakeman !

DF

Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I second that from Delta Flight, Bob. You will always have friends here.😃
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks Bob. As mentioned fortunately nobody is kicking me out....just that time in life where the big house and yard and expenses are catching up with my medical needs...the move will now take place either the last week of June or the first week of July most likely. I am ready for a change....but loathe moving. I am hoping we can continue to stay in 2020 when we WIN WITH A DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENT!!  I do thrive as much as is possible.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Enjoy your new home☺ 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. It's an apartment but I do plan to enjoy it.😃
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
😄wonderful!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks!😃