Monday, December 2, 2019
barth
Just wanted to let you know she has been trying to post today but is unable.  I will try and figure out what's wrong and hopefully she will be back online soon!
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ok I'll wait for her☺
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
barth wrote:
Just wanted to let you know she has been trying to post today but is unable.  I will try and figure out what's wrong and hopefully she will be back online soon!

Thanks Barth. I received an email from her requesting that I notify the forum!

What would this board be like without Rita??

Hope to see her back here asap!!

She is a special lady!!
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks Delta Flight and Barth!😃 And Destroy_Trumpturd_now I am back! And I have just responded to your posts.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Oh yeah and Delta Flight I appreciate the special lady comment. But you already know that. R😃
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Oh yeah and Delta Flight I appreciate the special lady comment. But you already know that. R😃

Welcome back Old Girl!!!

😇😇😁
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks. It's great to be back.😃
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
There goes the neighborhood., but welcome back Rita.
Ritaruby wrote:

So true!!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight, ðŸ˜ƒ
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
😄 also.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
😄 also.

Now I can say I have friends in high places..

😇😇
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, you can accurately say that now, Delta Flight😃 Or,,,what was the line in the Garth Brooks' song ….."I've got friends in low places...." you know...that reminds me of Trump! I used to be hooked on country music...though I am now boycotting all celebrities and musicians who have come out as Trump supporters. Good thing I never was a Kayne West or Kim Kardashian fan. I used to have Shania Twain's music....and when she talked up Trump at a concert and got booed I sold those CDS...but I digress. 
Quote 0 0