Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Well, I say it's about time! That guy has been bad news for a long time. This is an example of justice being served. And no, I don't think Trump will pardon him.
Thoughts? Links>
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well, as its been told to us that trump was gonna be throwing his cronies under the bus so its happening now.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Trump will throw anyone under the bus except himself and possibly Ivanka - and all of the dictators....that is for sure.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Little Mrs. Princess getting back/heart stabbed by her own daddy should be very amusing to see. I hope don jr. And eric will go under the trump bus too.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, we'll see where Roger Stone's loyalties lie as he faces up to 20 years in prison. I hope he "sings like a bird" about Trump. As to Trump's children my personal opinion is that he will try to protect Mrs. Princess above all others. I could be wrong, but I think she is the only one he would not throw under the bus to help himself. And she of course is as criminal as he is.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
We're just gonna have to see what happens but I would never want to imagine how it would be like as a Daughter to be thrown under the bus by a parent. It would be very heartbreaking.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.
Quote 1 0