Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
I should not be shocked anymore by anything that happens in the Trump administration....and I'm not....but I also should not be shocked about anything any of the currently serving GOP members do....but this is outrageous and somehow I hope the Democrats fight back. It is said that China and Iran want Biden to win but does not look like they are active at all (as they should not be) while Russia is aggressively active - along with some GOP members-to get Trump re-elected. Last night on MSNBC it was said Trump talked to Putin more in the last month than in the entire 2019 year. And no punishment for having the Taliban kill American soldiers.
Thoughts? Links?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I really thought Chuck had a different view of trump
now, I guess not.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Grassley has been back and forth on Trump, as far as I can remember Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. I don't believe he is seeking re-election so wonder even more why he would engage in this sort of behavior...but pretty much all of them who served under Trump and did not resign right away are in my opinion horrid people.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
They are all monsters.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - All of the currently serving GOP are monsters...like Trump.
Quote 0 0