Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
droberts
Ritaruby wrote:
The post before this last one sounded a bit intense, hmn? [smile]

When I read your comment and then mine again, I thought OMG she thinks I mean her.  Sorry Rita, I was talking in general. I should have said everyone or all of us instead of using the word you. Didn't mean it specifically to you.  I think you may be holding up better than me. I have to take breaks in-between reading or commenting for my own sanity. Like I said too in one of my other comments, it can become addictive.

Keeping my fingers crossed that the House torpedoes the new tax bill! Quite frankly though, I'd rather torpedo Trump and have him sink in the deepest part of the ocean. He'd be swimming with the fishys!!!
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Hi everybody !!!  Bob Carper here once again to charm you all....

Actually the news over the wire is not that good.  The Senate has apparently voted on Trumpturd's Tax Bill, which means a lot of kids are going to go hungry.  We must renew and redouble our efforts to impeach Trumpturd before the clock ticks any longer.  We here at Willow Manor in Germantown MD are almost unanimous in saying that that lying son of a bitch has got to be deposed....in one way or another.  It cannot go on much longer.  Only you good folk out there can stop that bastard in his tracks.

Please get with it....before it is too late

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@ yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Bob....our solution is called Bob Mueller and now the SOB called POTUS is too far gone I believe to get out of this one...I have heard murmurings that things can still be done to stop the worst tax bill in history...but if not, it's called "Democrats take back the House" in 2018 and 2020....I do feel sorry for everyone, myself included who will be hurt by this terrible piece of crap they snuck through without a committee meeting/hearing...but never surprised anymore. Hope you are doing well.[smile] R
Quote 0 0