Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Have any of you seen this on the news? Gulliani, in addition to spilling all kinds of beans which will hopefully hurt Trump's case (although now Trump has the Clinton impeachment lawyer who he begged to come on board-we'll see how long that lasts!) Rudy G. has now compared the FBI to Nazis and it seems Fox News is pushing this narrative!
Quote 0 0
otmichele
I tell you Guiliani is absolutely crazy.  Just have to look in his eyes to realize this.  I am so glad he is there representing Trump.  Two crazy people who deserve one another.
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk
Agree Guiliani is nuts.  His speech at the GOP Convention was an exhibition of yelling and idiosyncratic histrionics.  
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Rudy Guiliani is definitely nuts. I believe he has lost his mind and also any impulse control...which makes him a perfect match for Trump...and I hope he stays on...because the more he talks the more he seems to get Trump into more trouble.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, otmichele, Rudy G. is crazy and as mentioned above I believe he has truly lost his mind. Trump never associates himself with any one who is normal and decent. We'll see how long the new lawyer he hired who worked on the Clinton impeachment lasts with Trump.
Quote 0 0
otmichele
It is going to be fun to see where this goes.  This may be the piece of straw that breaks the camels back!!  Blue wave going strong.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree, otmichele. Trump is now saying "it was his first day, he needs to get his facts straight" - re: the Stormy Daniels payment-NOT comparing the FBI to Nazis...no comment yet to my knowledge on that....I just hope he keeps Rudy on long enough for Rudy to further harm to his case. This camel has a strong back unfortunately but I believe the truth and the blue wave coming are stronger!
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk
Had lunch with several guys today, fellow followers of politics and the news.  They all think Guiliani will be "gone" i.e. dismissed by Trump or by the new Trump lawyer, within days. (even hours!) The other Trump lawyers will convince Trump that Rudy is a dangerous loose cannon and should be terminated from the legal staff according to my learned lunch time friends.  They think Rudy loves the camera and loves pontificating but has no potential to help Trump.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Ballhawk I agree with your friends. I really believe that Trump will dump Rudy G. and will do it very soon - or his new (real) lawyer will convince him to fire him. This thought occurred to me when Rudy went on Fox & Friends and "let it rip"...than Trump tried to back peddle it and I believe Sarah Sanders (my favorite person-not) also did so. It's never boring with this bunch! Makes us all probably too addicted to mainstream news but I think that's ok as we need to be aware.
Quote 0 0