Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Give me a friggin break! When the going gets tough, the tough get Rudy Gulliani who supposedly knows Mueller well and has a few more law credentials and the APPEARANCE OF less baggage than Trump's other crooked lawyers. I hope Michael Cohen flips on him and I hope Guilliani does NOT succeed-with those jerk Republicans in the House - in ending the Russia probe. Trump belongs out of office and in prison. Gulliani is obviously biased. Your thoughts?
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk
Opinions vary on Guilliani.  As Mayor of NYC he got credit for reducing crime in the city, making the Big Apple safer.  He was also involved as US Attorney in successful prosecutions against the Mafia.  While Rudy had the job of US Attorney for the Eastern District of New York (which included Manhattan) his Deputy was James Comey.  In Comey's book there are some interesting observations of Rudy, including that his ego is up in the stratosphere.  Rudy, while supposedly pro-Choice, sided with the radical right viewpoints during the 2016 campaign and in support of Trump.  My current perception of Guilliani is that he is way out there with the angry far right.  He was yelling and damned near hysterical in his speech at the GOP Convention in 2016.  As for "bringing at end to the Mueller investigation" Rudy will have no luck at all with that, and he is smart enough to know it.  Most sane, informed Americans recognize the value of the Mueller investigation to the nation.  If Trump, with or without help from Rudy, fires Mueller and Rosenstein I think we will see millions of Americans literally marching in the streets in opposition to Trump.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Once again, Ballhawk I agree with you on all that you said. A very interesting post. I had read the same thing and it's sad to see Giuliani go from "hero to zero" during 2016 and beyond...I can see what Comey meant about his ego too...and as to his helping Trump end the Russia probe, I believe he may be saying that to quiet Trump down and to play to their dwindling base. Let's hope.
Quote 0 0
Docxyz
Ballhawk, I strongly support what you are expressing.  I hope we will all take to the streets.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Give me a friggin break! When the going gets tough, the tough get Rudy Gulliani who supposedly knows Mueller well and has a few more law credentials and the APPEARANCE OF less baggage than Trump's other crooked lawyers. I hope Michael Cohen flips on him and I hope Guilliani does NOT succeed-with those jerk Republicans in the House - in ending the Russia probe. Trump belongs out of office and in prison. Gulliani is obviously biased. Your thoughts?

I sure hope he got a hefty retainer before he took the job.  LMAO
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Trust me, DF, Trump's Rudy buddy most certainly got a hefty retainer - and we the taxpayers are probably paying for it. I try to LMAO...but when it's in your face every day and it's a reality showing playing out before your very eyes and destroying our country...difficult to. Need another good cartoon!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
See the source image
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Hi Docxyz, Good to see you back on the forum. I also support what Ballhawk has said. Ballhawk you must be an avid reader and news consumer. I would take to the streets in a heartbeat if I were able to-but instead I do what I can via petitions, calling Senators, etc.  Those who know me here say it's a blessing in disguise that I am ill...because I am so angry that if I went to even a peaceful protest I may have an arrest record!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
OMG Delta Flight this last cartoon is a GREAT one!😃
Quote 0 0