Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Hello everyone,

Unfortunately yours truly is unable to do this...but there are many if not all on this forum who I think would make great Senators or Governors or maybe even a POTUS (you know, political experience is no longer required it seems). Let me know your thoughts-yes, I am serious about this. R
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Hi RitaRuby, DeltaFlight, and all of the good folk that have made this Impeachment Happening such a reality...Love all you kind folk

Going from the sublime to the riduculous, I would love the opportunity to become active in politics.  However, my age mitigates  against such an idea.  At 84 years young, I would be the oldest living member of all those eligible to be POTUS.  Not only that.....we would have to get rid of that louse Trumpturd.  I don't think I could ever pull off such a feat, even in my younger days.  But it would be nice to walk in the footsteps of FDR, Harry Truman, JFK, and others who have adorned the Oval Office.  Our country has wonderful heroes.  How could an asshole like Trumpturd ever measure up to the great Presidents of American History?  (And that even includes Barack Obama !!!)

Regards

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Bob, As mentioned due to illness I also am unable to run...and I can understand why at your 84 years young you feel it might not be the best idea...have to say, though...I think you'd be great at it. Perhaps you and I can consult from our computers to others who are running at some point...For everyone else, the invitation's open.
Consider it mailed by me. R
Quote 0 0