Monday, December 2, 2019
droberts
A new book has been put out by Presidential Candidate Senator Michael Bennet.

DIVIDING AMERICA
"Russia Hacked Our Democracy"

It shows and illistrates how Russia did it so the American people will know what it looks like as they use media sources this election.

Scroll thru website. You get choices to donate as little as $1 to have a book sent to Moscow Mitch. Last look he'll be getting over 300 plus books and climbing.

You can donate to Michael Bennet's campaign and  check that they will also send a book to Moscow Mitch in your name.

They have a small digital copy shown, but near the bottom of site, you can download the digital version for free thru a url sent to your email. Go to:

https://michaelbennet.com/russia/

I haven't decided who I will vote for yet, but the chance to irritate Moscow Mitch just a little bit more is irresistible and worth at least a buck. Maybe  it will push him into actually doing something.  Michael Bennet is a candidate really worth keeping your eye on.

Try this link for digital copy. 
https://michaelbennet.com/DividingAmericaBook.pdf
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 1 0
thunderboltbrown
he might double down on the judges
Quote 0 0
droberts
A little reminder of why I like Senator Bennet. This happened back in January of this year. I think he deserves more attention from voters.

"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
thunderboltbrown
the book is gonna be good
Quote 0 0