Monday, December 2, 2019
droberts
Looks like the Ruskeys actually did hack into some of our voter base in 2016. Can't tell me Trump did know anything. He is covering their ass and his own!

https://thetrumpimpeachment.com/russians-successfully-hacked-voter-databases/
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yeah but sadly their still not gonna take trump into custody. I don't know what it's going to take for Mueller to finally arrest him, I don't understand what they are waiting for exactly. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Unfortunately Mueller has to have "all the evidence" (yes, I know there is plenty public evidence like his television confession on camera with Lester Holt from MSNBC-the now famous one about "the Russia thing" and "Trump and Russia" being on his mind when he fired Comey...and all the tweets, pictures, etc...but Mueller I believe has conclusive paper type proof now on Trump and his clan. As to what happens next it apparently depends a lot upon Rod Rosenstein - who of course Trump is unhappy with now...but even if he does not get arrested and charged-at least right away...I still think people will get him out...Remember again MILLIONS did NOT vote for him and many who did have soured on him...I know it looks bleak and we all don't understand it...but mark my words Karma will hit him and when it does I believe there will be no mercy and we will take back America as it has been and should be again.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
droberts, definitely Trump is now "covering the ass" of firstly himself, secondly Putin and clan, thirdly the GOP who goes along with him-which is almost all of them-including "the worm" mentioned-Paul Ryan...and wow, John Kelley has sure turned around...I really think Trump has partially or fully been brainwashed and also brainwashed his entire administration and the GOP - fear of Putin, fear of losing control in 2018 & 2020-money, power, politics seen at its very worse in history.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yeah its so hard to keep hope when everytime I look at this monster on TV looking like he's being blessed by God all the time when he knows very well that that Presidential position he has in The White House wasn't suppose to be for him, its really Hillary Clinton's place.  I still remember that stupid big smile he had that tried to fool everyone when he got elected as President, trying to look all innocent and honored, it just makes me ask why are there people like this, I know some other people that are like this and they have so many rich blessings from God without even deserving them.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I feel the exact same way. I voted for Hillary and not only to not have her as President but to have this crumb of a person sometimes makes me still want to cry. It seems to get worse every hour, every day I know...but as I mentioned to Chris on a post and to others...it seems "not fair" - because it is really not...but Karma...when he does get caught it will be really bad...and there are too many skilled and passionate people out there knowledgeable in cover ups...it just can't keep going on...I know it's difficult to be patient but we all have each other here..and the rest of the resistance!
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
😄That's all we need is each other to stand up against evil. I only wish that much more of trump supporters can understand whats happening and whats going to happen if this man stays in our White House because this really should concern them too but no, they refuse to believe us and rather have their president back stab them also just to see us doomed when they are doomed also. They always make me so mad trying to make it clear to us that trump isn't going anywhere for the next 7 years and that we have to accept it like they are the ones that run our lives 😡😟
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumptud_Now - I don't understand it either...but we have no control over their thoughts....I have mentioned before that I keep (well, very few) people in my life now who voted for and particularly still support Trump-the very few - and with those few we do not talk about politics. Chris on our forum and others I have known have successfully converted Trump supporters..but I personally have not really even tried..and that's just for me personally, takes up energy like banging my head against a wall...however I admire those who do succeed in converting even one Trump supporter.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Wow I thought that most of the former trump supporters turned away from this monster was because they saw for themselves the real monster that he is. I never thought that there are strong people willing to make trump supporters turn their backs on him 😃 That's wonderful!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes it is...Chris on our forum for one has succeeded.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I'm very happy for him 😃
Quote 0 0