Monday, December 2, 2019
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Trumpturd just gave the election to Conor Lamb!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I think somebody went in his mind and made him give the election to Conor Lamb even though he endorsed his competitor at the same time and it goes to show that trump is definatly showing signs of dementia.

#GodIsWonderful
Quote 1 0
Ling Yai
Donald had dementia when he was in the crib.  He's just manifesting it now!
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
A better word to describe Trump is "psychopath" IMO
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Hello Ling Yai - and Delta Flight - Yes, you are both right about Trump's state of mind - and I would add; malignant narcissist, delusional, borderline personality disorder, paranoia to the list. Someone with knowledge in the mental health area told me that Trump took a test of "mental competency" but that it was very confined and specific to dementia of a basic type...it did not cover any of his other - what I feel are multiple mental illnesses. Of course I can't diagnose since I am not a mental health professional - but I see insecurity and anger and rage inside of him...a grown man throwing tantrums and taking it out on the USA. 
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - GREAT!! I had not yet heard the news about Connor Lamb! I assume this means he has won? I know Trump visited PA...as you mention, perhaps that was enough to stop him...and truly, #GodisWonderful - I agree! Justice will be served and it will probably happen soon!😃😃
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - GREAT!! I had not yet heard the news about Connor Lamb! I assume this means he has won? I know Trump visited PA...as you mention, perhaps that was enough to stop him...and truly, #GodisWonderful - I agree! Justice will be served and it will probably happen soon!😃😃

Hi Rita

I think the election is on Tuesday, so we will  have to wait and see but Trump's speech sure helped the democrats.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yeah i sure hope that Conor wins this election easily on Tuesday ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes I hope Connor wins to - I VERY MUCH hope so!😃
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Yes, thanks DF I heard that the PA election is on Tuesday and also that Trump's (ignorant!) speech really helped the Dems!
Quote 1 0
droberts
Just some information that may make you feel better if Conor (it is only one 'n', oops) Lamb loses Tuesday. All is not lost and it may not even matter in the grand scheme of things. Keep the faith and envision the Bright Light overcoming the darkness! 

bright light.jpg 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/win-or-lose-pa-18-is-likely-bad-news-for-the-gop/ar-BBK7Lu8?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=UP97DHP

"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Thank You very much for this info and I'll keep the faith.
Quote 0 0
droberts
Just a little more poll positivity.

https://www.politico.com/amp/story/2018/03/12/poll-pennsylvania-special-election-454909
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Thanks droberts, I think we all need to view this link.😃
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Yes, please do keep the faith. It is so important to do that now, when the temptation is to be upset by all the "messy" issues caused by Trump and  "his people." We must unite with actions, venting and continuing to use him as an example of how NOT to act! Great that you are keeping the faith...and Connor could win!
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
droberts also thanks for the link with the bright light picture. Much appreciated.
Quote 0 0