Monday, December 2, 2019
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now Show full post »
Bobcarper99
Good Afternoon ...all you good folk that have awaited so long to hear something good.

Here it is !

I saw a headline dated today (March 15) that  Special Counsel Mueller has filed a subpoena against The Trump Organization demanding d  documents regarding Russia.  This subpoena brings the Mueller investigation much closer to Trumpturd's businesses and to me, it represents a giant step closer to Trumpturd's ultimate impeachment.  All of the hard work you folk have put in trying to make this glory day become a reality seems to now be paying off.  Faced with a subpoena going right to the top, the Trump Organization has little option but to dtand or fall.  I was personally thrilled to see this latest news release from the New York Times.  It means that something is finally going to happen.  For Droberts, Ritaruby, Dltaflight, and others that have worked so hard and invested so much of their time, it is a blessing.

I will keep you guys informed as soon as I see anything else that pops up on my screen

Cheers, everybody
bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Bob Carper
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Bob, hopefully we have arrived  now!😃
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Cute Delta Flight, cute. Crown off of a liquor bottle! I don't drink...I was thinking about one with real diamonds, like maybe a tiara? LOL
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Cute Delta Flight, cute. Crown off of a liquor bottle! I don't drink...I was thinking about one with real diamonds, like maybe a tiara? LOL

Walmart toy department?
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Really cute Delta Flight...no, more like a crown one of the Princesses wear - and not Ivanka or Melania Trump!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Really cute Delta Flight...no, more like a crown one of the Princesses wear - and not Ivanka or Melania Trump!

Toys R Us is another option?😁😊😛
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
No, DF the toy store which is now going bankrupt is not another option. LOL...
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
No, DF the toy store which is now going bankrupt is not another option. LOL...

Hi Rita

Just trying to help you!😄
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks DF for the help with the crown but I'll hold off on that LOL...😃
Quote 0 0