Monday, December 2, 2019
droberts
About darn time!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/06/08/trump-spoke-to-scott-pruitt-amid-reports-of-white-house-probe-into-epa-chief.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/07/05/politics/scott-pruitt-epa-resigns/index.html
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
droberts wrote:
About darn time!

I posted the same in the Coffee Shop. One less in the swamp!
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
droberts
What scares me about this though, is PRUITT had told Trump before to fire Sessions and let him become the Attorney General. If this happens get ready for Moveon to head into high gear.

PROTEST PROTEST PROTEST!!! 
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
droberts wrote:
What scares me about this though, is PRUITT had told Trump before to fire Sessions and let him become the Attorney General. If this happens get ready for Moveon to head into high gear.

PROTEST PROTEST PROTEST!!! 

What scares me most is TRUMP!
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
sparkle
YAAAAY!!!! Ya bout time!!! I loved when.the lady & her baby confronted Pruitt at a restaurant, introducing her son & said " my son loves animals, breathing clean air & drinking clean water." She was like why are u messing up our environment
Quote 1 0
sparkle
Yes Doberts, he did ask Dump to fire Sessions & put him there. Very Scary. I would hope Pruitt will crawl back under his rock. Just like Dump, small man with a small mind. 
Quote 0 0
droberts
Hopefully with all of his scandals and looming investigations he wouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell of being confirmed as the AG if Trump was dumb enough to try it.

Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
That's wonderful I just hope things don't get worse.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed droberts and thanks for the link. And Sparke, I also loved when the mom with her son confronted Pruitt while he was out dining asking him to resign.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, it will be interesting to see the fate of Sessions. I can't stand him but think we need him there now because he is recused from the Mueller investigation.
Quote 1 0