Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Just heard this on MSNBC and on Yahoo News. Also heard that several Republicans state they "already have their minds made up" and "these allegations sound suspicious" and that Kavanaugh will be confirmed. To my belief prior that Dr. Ford's incident was not the first time this happened. Also analyzed were Kavanaugh's responses in the way he denied the allegations - more like a lawyer than someone wrongly accused. Diane Feinstein is requesting a postponement on Dr. Ford's testimony (I am not sure that is a good idea) until the FBI has investigated Dr. Ford's and this other woman's allegations - no more is known now of what Aventti tweeted out. You all know my opinion on this now all too well. He needs to withdraw and needs to do so soon. There are plenty of Conservative judges out there who might possess a few morals. If he gets in this won't be the end I am sure.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
See? I knew there were more victims of kavenaughs.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
As did I Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. Most of the predators - yes, I am using that name -  continue to harm women especially if they think they will not get caught. See my new Breaking News.
Quote 1 0
Ballhawk
Senator Feinstein, a member of the Judiciary Committee, is now saying the FBI should investigate both accusations, the first one (Dr. Ford) and the second one (Ms. Ramirez).  With all the swirls spinning around about this confirmation process, pro and con on Kavanaugh, Feinstein's suggestion seems to make good sense.......in other words do some objective data-gathering by the FBI if only to bring more orderliness to the process.  Reasonable people want these women to be heard.  Reasonable people want Kavanaugh's nomination to be blocked if the accusations are true. Reasonable people also want fairness for Judge K.  Reasonable people are saying the charges by these women should not be honored in the absence of any corroborating evidence and in the absence of neutral witnesses.  Sen. Graham said the Ford's charges would not be sustainable in a Court of law because of lack of tangible evidence.  Just because many women have been sexually harassed or assaulted, with legitimate demands for justice (as against Weinstein), that does mean that every woman's accusation is true and accurate.  It does not prove that Ford's charges and Ramirez's charges are true just because they said so.  A formal investigation by an objective third party may or may not add evidence of guilt or innocence but it might bring some findings that could assist in finally reaching a decision.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ritaruby wrote:
As did I Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. Most of the predators - yes, I am using that name -  continue to harm women especially if they think they will not get caught. See my new Breaking News.
Ritaruby wrote:

Oh I will.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks Destroy_Trumpturd_now!😃
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Already read and commented😊
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Oh, Ballhawk, we are agreeing and disagreeing again. I fully agree that an FBI thorough investigation is in order for Dr. Ford's Dr. Ramirez's accounts against Kavanaugh and Kavanaugh should want it for himself on his end too. This would give him an opportunity to clear his name. However, I take issue with your "what reasonable people want" statements - I guess then I am not a reasonable person - no hurt feelings here, just saying-would not be considered one per your post. I never said that every single accusation a woman makes of assault is completely credible. You do have those with some ax to grind or a "setup", etc. but I believe that 99% - yes - 99% of the accusations are very real. Even without the FBI investigation I believe these women. And if you have not yet heard Michael Avenetti now has a 3rd woman client who says Kavanaugh assaulted her and that Mark Judge was present-Ms. Ramirez also names Mark Judge who has refused to testify and no one is insisting he do so. Avenetti also says he has credible evidence that Kavanaugh and Judge went to multiple parties and gang raped women. You can believe that or not, it's your choice but I believe the women and NOT Kavanaugh and Mark Judge. Trump is wailing of course that this is an effort by the Democrats to simply delay the nomination and both he and Kavanaugh say it's merely a smear campaign. In a full FBI investigation witnesses for both sides can be called. Kavanaugh can request this but he has not - Dr. Ford has-it was in her original requests to Chuck Grassley. Agree on the FBI investigation of ALL with FULL WITNESSES ON BOTH SIDES but other than that I guess I am not "a reasonable person." Again pointing out that Kavanaugh's record of lying under oath is proven in the documents the Republicans are ignoring, in his hearing prior and I'm sure he will do so again. I then "own" not being a "reasonable person." You and I are never going to agree on this subject except that there absolutely should be a full FBI investigation...which will will likely not get unless the Dems take over - because Trump is trashing and trying to dismantle the FBI. He does not want them finding out more bad information on Kavanaugh and may think they may find it out on him too - now that apparently Rosenstein is gone.
Quote 0 0