Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Now the Regus have Secret Service involved with them? Per news and article in our newsletter I also ask - how is this not obstruction? According to what I hear if they send one to his home it is considered sent and he has to respond to it. Can Secret Service now be accomplices? Your thoughts, links.
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk
Ritaruby I saw the same article.  I am a bit puzzled as to why that story did not make the national news headlines in major media. The DNC is bringing charges against Jared Kushner, and others, for illegal hacking of their computers.  Maybe we will see more about this Secret Service blockage in tomorrow's news. It certainly does look like obstruction.   
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Ballhawk, today the story about the lady from Russia in the US was on Ari Melber and seems to be on the internet so I am sure we will hear much more information about it.
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk
Just to be clear (and I think we are) the story on Maria Butina, including her arrest, is a totally separate matter from the attempt to deliver service to Kushner with the server being blocked by the Secret Service.  As we know, the former is now all over the  press while the latter has not gotten much exposure or commentary.  This kinda makes me wonder whether the story about the Secret Service blocking the attempt to serve notice to Kushner is really true. 

Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Ballhawk, I also understand this to be a separate matter....I believe this story about the secret service blocking the attempt for Kushner is true...we are living in the weirdest of times and that is why...but according to Jill Winebanks on Ari Melber today a supena (sp?) can be delivered to his home and then he has to act on it...I'll admit, the story is strange..but given the protections granted to this entire GOP, Trump and family I tend to believe it more than not.
Quote 0 0