Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
OMG! Poor Donnie....he even tweeted going after the girl...fortunately, she showed more restraint than he did.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Awww poor trump baby it sure made him cry
Quote 0 0
cpmty
where is the picture? I couldn't see it.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Image result for tump head on greta body  cartoon
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Renee
The First Lady should start explaining her FAKE be best. The only person it serves is baron trump. The legacy they are leaving this child is horrible. First his father is a big baby, started the same crap when he didn’t get a noble peace prize vote. Let alone the fact that he has done nothing to aide the world. He picks on other children and those with handicaps. Barons oldest brother shoots an endangered sheep and the goes back and gets the corrupt leaders of Mongolia to give him a permit to kill it. Doesn’t matter that the animal is highly endangered.  His sister makes business deals with communist countries that clearly are illegal. Barons own mother came here to the USA on a visa that didn’t allow her to work. She worked because we all know rules don’t apply to them. She self proclaims she is a super model that’s a joke. No where near Tyra Banks, Naomi Campbell, Heidi Klum. She needs to find a new plastic surgeon because she looks a lot like Bruce Jenner before the change. Maybe Baron can give his father make up tips. Too many white spots and the orange just looks horrible. If he weighs 240 that is a BIG lie he is closer to 320lbs. Trump is teaching his youngest mistake that it is ok to lie and cheat. That it is ok to kill children he has removed from their parents custody. More important is the fact that no matter what weather you have been in this country for 10 years or 100 years you are still a as the Republican Party says a DIRT IMMIGRANT unless you are an American Indian. New pictures of the wall show people climbing over it as well as cutting through it and the best tunneling underneath it. All Republicans need to realize they won’t be in power forever. They will have to answer to the American people then we can listen to them all back peddling and tell them you will pay with criminal proscutation.
Quote 2 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. I admit to taking pleasure in every time Trump is upset and embarrassed..at least openly. I'm sure it happens all the time in private. He needs to be OUT.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
@Delta Flight and@Renee
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed! ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜‚😃😂
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
That Delta Flight is 
very creative😄
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Delta Flight is very creative.😆😃
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight

That Delta Flight is 
very creative[1f604]
Ritaruby wrote:
Yes, Delta Flight is very creative.ðŸ˜â€ ÃƒÂ°Ã…¸ËœÆ’

I try to lighten the traumatic impact that Trump causes daily. Laughter is one way.

It is others who create. I only post what I find that speaks volumes of how I feel. Hope you all enjoy my humor!

DF
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I believe we all enjoy your humor.  And you are right, laughter is one way to de-stress from the trauma of the criminal who took the USA hostage for his Russian buddy (and many other crime ridden folk).
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well I sure hope someone creates
a hilarious picture of trumps
disturbing letter to Nancy
Pelosi and make trump
baby cry hysterically. I 
can't believe how far he
went with his hypocrisy
to even saying how badly
his family is hurt yet
he doesn't even care
if the innocent kids in those
cages are dying.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Delta Flight. Completely.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Well I sure hope someone creates
a hilarious picture of trumps
disturbing letter to Nancy
Pelosi and make trump
baby cry hysterically. I 
can't believe how far he
went with his hypocrisy
to even saying how badly
his family is hurt yet
he doesn't even care
if the innocent kids in those
cages are dying.

OK

See the source image
Quote 0 0