droberts
Its's gonna be a long read!

Give us your thoughts/opinions during/after your read of this potentially presidential term ending document.

What do you think?

https://www.lawfareblog.com/document-mueller-report
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
cpmty
M. is full of SHiiiiiiiit T45 IS UP TO HIS COCONUT GUILTY AND involved with the Russian manipulations for him to win elections... he knew about it, he was involved he is guilty of many of illegal ''stuff'
Quote 0 0
droberts
For those of you who would rather listen to than read the Mueller report, you can download a free version on Audible.com. You will need the Audible app to listen to it. That's free at Google Play Store.

https://www.audible.com/search?keywords=mueller+report&ref=a_hp_t1_mobile_header_search

You may also be able to get a free version on Amazon.com too. Do a search for Mueller Report.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for the link, droberts. I think everyone should listen or read the Mueller report which is out now.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
cpmty I do agree with you. I do respect Mueller and his findings and beliefs....but they say he laid out a "roadmap" for articles of Impeachment and planned for Congress to get t - most likely unredacted - not for Barr to grab it and mess with it. I agree that Mueller should have "gone there" though with the charges. Apparently direct collusion/conspiracy could not be proven on paper....that doesn't mean it didn't happen through back channels...and don't even get me started on the obstruction part! Now it is up to the House to THROW THE BOOK AT TRUMP - and even if the Repugs on Trump's leashes won't solidify an impeachment....the effort will get out there as more and more comes out.
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
[20170131edohc-a-1020x724]
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Great cartoon, DF!
Quote 0 0