Ritaruby
OMG! They continue to "fight dirty." We need to stay one step ahead of them..let's rally the millions who did not vote for Trump and who are fed up with him!
Quote 0 0
Twayne
I don't  believe that and won't until I see it come from a reliable source.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
OK Twayne...I am normally believed but if you need "professional verification" from a "reliable source" - not sure what cable TV news stations you watch but if you continue to tune in to MSNBC, CNN and/or the  Rachel Maddow you will eventually hear it. It was not a "front page" type story...it was kind of mixed in with the others...again, your choice to believe or not to believe..personally I did not want to believe it either but I know what I heard and read...I don't know how to cut and paste though Delta Flight sent me instructions and I plan to try in the future...if anyone else hears this or has heard it and can post a link for Twayne please do so. It is a truly strange story but tell me what going on now in this administration is not strange....I think the first time I have not been believed in my life but this is free speech and everyone is entitled to their own opinion...if you do see this please post it here-as a favor to me...no rush, just whenever.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Rita

You need to take that cut and paste lesson.[smile][smile]
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight, God love you - there is "more to the story" as to why I don't attempt to cut and paste now...would not have been able to cut and paste this last one though as it was seen on television and not on the internet or in an article.. to my recollection (which, at times is challenging)...[smile][wink][biggrin]
Quote 0 0
Twayne
Yes, and ai have a question Rita; What besides being a so-called moderator here are YOU doing to oust tRump and the GOP slime that supports him? What are YOU personally doing?
Quote 0 0
Twayne
Twayne wrote:
Yes, and ai have a question Rita; What besides being a so-called moderator here are YOU doing to oust tRump and the GOP slime that supports him? What are YOU personally doing?

I'll tell you what I'm doing: I'm urging anyone I can get to listen to NEVER vote for another Republican and to turn out in massively historic numbers to get rid of the entire GOP as it exists today. I also contact all my gvt critters who have a say in this matter on a weekly basis! Those who won't respond and are black holes, I may send to them every other day or second day, depending on my feelings at the moment. The whole GOP is our problem, and decimating them will be easy with a large enough voter turnout and no one voting for any Republican for any office. The GOP needs to be drummed into non-existence by never voting for one of their party.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Twayne wrote:
??
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Twayne wrote:

First off she is not a so called moderator as you posted. Rita is a MODERATOR!

Is your goal  to be an antagonist??

We do not fight here as we show respect to  poster.  Should you fail to show and earn that then goodbye!
Quote 0 0
droberts
Wow Delta, you beat me to it! 

The last thing we need is to be attacking each other for God sakes, we are not Trump and his minions. Everyone here in this forum is frustrated with the orange baboon and scared of what kind of destruction to our democracy he has done and will do. We all do what any of us are able to do and do not need to enumerate or prove it to anyone that we do!  

I would think you'd know the main goal of this forum is a place to voice our concerns and SUPPORT each other the best we can, because we are in for a long haul. Impeachment, removal of, or voting out the disgusting moron in the White House and equally disgusting GOP is going to take time.

By the way Twayne, you owe RitaRuby an apology!

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Hi everybody....Bob Carper here....

I am sorry to read where two of our members (Twayne) is lunging after RitaRuby.  That kind of stuff does us no good at all.  Our set course is to do whatever we can to oust that imbecile from the White House and not do insane acts such as question whether she (RitaRuby) has done enough or maybe overdone herself in trying to get that bastard Trump impeached or put in jail for keeps.  That is what we on this Forum  are trying to do.  I would be just as upset if somebody turned on me and accused me of not having done enough to get TrumpTurd impeached.  Imagine if that stupid babboon would ever read this stuff and would be emboldened knowing that we are turning on ourselves!!!!  If we stop playing together, we will lose together !!!!

So, good people....let us quit this nonsense and keep our act straight.  Remember the adage...."We have met the enemy and they aere us!!!"  So, DeltaFlight, Ellen, RitaRuby, all the rest of the "good guys"....let us resolve not to pick on one another....but instead, continue to resolve in our efforts to unseat TrumpTurd and have ourselves a Forum that has done a lot of good things towards getting rid of TrumpTurd.

Sorry for the flareup against RitaRuby.  She does not deserve any of it.

Bob Carper

Bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
To Bob and Donna.

I support the principle of free speech that this forum stands for. I felt that I needed to post a reply to Twayne. We do not attack members here period.
I will defend any member here if needed.

If I was wrong then correct me??

DF
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Twayne, this is for you: I have a question for YOU?: Why are you behaving badly verbally attacking me? What have I done to deserve such horrid words? Am I Trump? Not last I looked I wasn't! Honestly, your first words and in particular your last words are completely uncalled for, disrespectful and are not part of the character of this forum or the newsletter associated with it. Our Editor posted a note in the Announcements section as a reminder to another prior member who was not being respectful to all that we don't behave this way here. But since you asked, I will give you ONE RESPECTFUL AND COURTEOUS answer back: I am not a "so called" Moderator, I was assigned this status because of my efforts from our Editor of the newsletter. And, not that it is your business or that I NEED to defend myself but I have been making ongoing calls and sending letters to my Senators, Governors and Congress people, signing petitions and anything I am CAPABLE OF DOING AS I AM SERIOUSLY CHRONICALLY ILL-not that THAT is your business either. I would like to thank very much my fellow forum post members/newsletter readers and Trump Impeachment supporters for being so very kind and vocal and coming to my defense-droberts/Donna, Bob Carper, Delta Flight and anyone else I may have missed or who has been thinking the same thing. Your words as they appeared today will not be tolerated. In the first instance, a simple "I did not see that mention" or "that doesn't make sense to me, do you have a source please?"
would have sufficed. Again, Twayne it is a free country and you can choose to believe or not believe anything I or anyone else on this forum says but here we are polite, kind and respectful about it. I'll say to you what I said to the last person who spewed hatred on this forum: Clean it up! Again, thanks to the other members who quickly came to my defense.Much appreciated.[wink]
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight's words are true, Twayne, if you can not apologize, be nice and respectful please do not post here. You are not employed in the White House and I don't need an "attack dog." 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
There was one civil comment under one of Twayne's posts recently...was it his or yours droberts? Sounds too respectful to have been his...but makes complete sense and to my knowledge we are all writing to Congress people, Senators and Governors and calling offices, signing petitions and planning to vote them all out.
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.