Ritaruby
Some idiot thought of this idea..."bricks" (I hope they are rubber ones!) available for $20 per brick which say "Build the Wall' or words to that effect...sent to Chuck and Nancy. Really? Had this idea come up for Republicans to receive them the FBI would be contacted and they would be screaming "Democrats are threatening!"

Two guesses as to which 2 people came up with this idea. I'll bet you're right about at least one: Donald Trump (the idiot dump!) Jr. - along with the Nazi loving Stephen Miller.

Oh how I hope this does not catch on.....the writer shared some comments made and people immediately picked up on the fact that there would then be bricks THROWN.....and I wonder who this money is going to? Not us taxpayers....maybe to pay off Donnie Jr's settlement with his former wife Vanessa...for cheating and more? Or to a Nazi fund???

IT IS BEYOND OBVIOUS THAT TRUMP HAS NO REGARD FOR CHUCK OR NANCY'S SAFETY (CANCELLING HER FLIGHT ON AIR FORCE ONE AND SUGGESTING SHE FLY COMMERCIAL NOW WHILE SENDING MELANIA VIA AIR FORCE ONE TO MAR-A-LARGO) - OR ANYONE ELSE UNLESS THEY- 
THEY KISS HIS BUTT - ARE YOU LISTENING "THE NEW AND NOT IMPROVED- LINDSAY GRAHAM?" - AND THEN UNLESS YOUR LAST NAME
IS TRUMP HE'LL TURN ON YOU ON A DIME.....THIS TO ME IS A SHAMEFUL DEED...Thoughts? Links? 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Whoops..forgot to edit the "they they" thing. Computers!😃
Quote 0 0