Monday, December 2, 2019
thetrumpimpeachment

Would you rather see Trump resign or be impeached? 14  votes

Resign 6 votes
42%
 Impeached 8 votes
57%
Please sign up or log in to vote.
Do you think Trump should resign and end this disaster of a presidency as fast as possible, or would it be better to have him go through the full impeachment proceedings so he can feel the maximum shame for what he has done?

What do you think? Is getting to President Pence sooner a better option? Can Trump feel shame?
Quote 4 0
droberts
It would be better for the Country if he resigned.  I won't hold my breath though, because he is too arrogant to do what's best for the Country to heal. Even Nixon didn't want to put us through it.

Pence isn't my perfect choice, but he still has to be better than the self-absorbed undisciplined one that we have now.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 1 0
Tzeitle
I wish he'd just go away.  Can't stand his "wounded" woe is me, "victim" attitude.  He's the WORST "president" BY FAR!!!  TrumpleThinSkin has got to go!
Quote 0 0
cpmty
NO trump nor Pence deserved to be president. Both should go, Pence resigning, Trump-y impeached.  He should pay for all disastrous things he has done to the American people only for vendictivness and revenge. No, he has no one milimiter of goodness on him. 
Quote 0 0
Animal Lover
He is the worst president we have ever had.  I want him impeached so he can know how hated he is and that everyone knows that he is a heartless asshole.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
I'd love to see him impeached...but resignation would be quieter with everything going on now. Yes, Pence is better. Why? ONLY because - in my opinion - he: Appears to have a piece of sanity, wants the job of President, has political experience, I believe he does not want world war and is better with ALL international relations, would likely put experienced people in his cabinet and most importantly he has impulse control...don't see him bashing the media or using the "twitter finger". He can speak in whole fluid sentences and sound intelligent. Is he the best choice? No. Did he lie about what he knows? Probably yes. Would I vote for him if running separately? No....but unfortunately currently this is our new marker for a good President....impulse control and a piece of intellect and not wanting us all dead...well, except for health care. I think he is also racist but not to the extent Trump and company are.
Quote 0 0
Kodfish
Ritaruby:

I believe  you are correct in stating Pence would be a better.  Like you, I would not vote for him in an election.  However, he indeed does appear to be the more stable of the two. This country is messed up.  We need stability and not someone that has "knee jerk" reactions to events and occurrences.  Trump is not that man.  Trump is "mega narcissistic" and I believe will do ANYTHING to make Himself appear for the people. He is detrimental for the poor, the elderly, the disabled, and the working class.  He has proved this over and over.  He must resign or be impeached before h ruins more people's lives.
Quote 0 0
Surya-Patricia Lane Hood
IMPEACH!
Freeze and attach his assets. The same with any and all proven to be in league with the Pretender of the US.
Put his ass on trial, on live TV and invite the world to see how to deal with the Orange Blunder.
Plus, maybe Tangerine will learn a little humility....could happen!
Quote 0 0
dfcloud
Freeze and attach? YES!!!!! On trial? ABSOLUTELY!!! Let the world see? You betcha!!!!  Humility? I guess it "could" happen... but I wouldn't hold my breath. 
Quote 0 0
velma
I like him to be IMPEACH is better for the country and American people you cannot trust this President always lied everything he said is a lie and I don't like Pence either because they are both the same.
Quote 0 0
Kodfish
Indeed.  I fear that if Trump is gone we qwill still be trouble in a different way.   Pence may have a better capacity to get bills through Congrss.  Most of these bills will be way to conservative in nature.  Yes, one is pathological liar and the other hypocriticaly tries to appear a Christian.  If he was truly a Christian he would NOT be for dismantling "safety net" programs.  Both are not any good for us.  They are scary in their agendas.
Quote 0 0
cpmty
Both of them are very dangerous and evil (and neither of them are Christians). A christian person love other people and don't destroy them, or hurt them ... THIS W.H. and these two ''personas'' and inhuman and evil.
Quote 0 0
cpmty
Dont do to others what you don't want  them do to you.
Quote 0 0
DRR2017
I'm divided..... I really want IMPEACHMENT just for the message that it sends, but I also want that SOB out ASAP!!! Resign Now before you do to much damage.
Quote 0 0
Kim
He's not going to resign. He's not smart enough to take the high ground. The man spoke at a press conference about the nastiest alleged video ever, so he doesn't even know where the high ground is. He will have to be impeached.
Quote 0 0