Monday, December 2, 2019
thetrumpimpeachment Show full post »
Ritaruby
Destory_Trumpturd_Now - Yes, everyone should vote.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
dfcloud, I heard the same interview of Trump and I feel the same frustration as you do. I , too would like to see them all gone. If the Dems take back the House this can happen...it is absolutely absurd that we have gotten to this point but that's what happens when you run for President and have thug and crime boss connections - all normalcy goes away. We can do it - we CAN take back the house! Unfortunately as I'm sure you know they won't get out any other way. DRAIN THE REAL SWAMP!, 
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
dfcloud always ok to vent and rant  here. This is the place - where we all share the same ideas and goal. 
Quote 0 0
dfcloud
I get so frustrated when people I know and care about on Facebook post crap about what a great job he's doing... how he's KEPT all his campaign promises!!!! I choke and want to evacuate my stomach. I want so very badly to ask them "Oh!!! You voted for him because he promised to destroy this country????" Because that is the only "insinuated" promise he's kept.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I hear you dfcloud. Loud and clear and I feel the exact same way about people I know who voted for Trump...but I am fortunate in that in all cases we never talk politics...and there are few of them so I have no idea even if they are sorry they voted for him. There are many reasons I do not have Facebook - and could use it in my circumstances and realize there is also good on it - or any social media...and this is one of them. I am hoping that your in person conversations and interactions with them do not include their proclamations of support for Trump. I can't separate it much - people who even voted for him let alone support him - because of what you said he is actively destroying every shred of our democracy - so I have chosen to not keep in my life anyone who I am sure still supports him or brings praise about him to me in any manner.  I can't get inside their heads either - bad enough to fall for his "campaign crap" but to be supporting him now honestly I think those people need a psychiatrist. I am hoping they are not posting directly or messaging you directly...but knowing how you feel (I am assuming they do) I think it's kind of disrespectful....but I don't want to get into your business. As always, this is the place where you will find like minded people who understand and are "all in" with you. So feel free to post and vent as much as you want or need to.
Quote 0 0
dfcloud
The few left who actively post pro-sex pest crap don't post it directly at me. They post on their own timelines, but because they're on my friend list it shows up in my newsfeed. When I was posting, there was one in particular who would comment and do his damnedest to start an argument with anyone else who commented. Because of him my youngest called me and said stop, just stop posting political stuff. I ended up having to block that guy because even after I stopped he'd comment on my friends' posts and try to start arguments. Asking him to stop did no good... so I blocked him. Didn't like him much anyway, even if we do love his brother.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thank God for blocking, right dfcloud! I am not knowledgeable in social media - only know what my friends who have it tell me about it.
Quote 0 0
dfcloud
In my reading this morning I find this:  "The (Wall Street) Journal says that White House insiders told them that they spent two days urging  Trump to issue a positive statement about McCain, but the president resisted because he thought that the media coverage of the Senator’s demise was excessive and more appropriate for the death of a president."  Is it "mean-spirited" to want to tell him to roll over and die and see if he gets the same media coverage as Senator McCain??????  I thought reasonably intelligent people were aware that news coverage depended on the character and integrity of a man... NOT his position in life, no matter how he got it.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
hi dfcloud, as before I completely understand your feelings and "am there" in your response to this horrid display of lack of respect and integrity shown by the  "White House" (I believe it to now be the "out house" - a term I never thought I'd use for it - fitting though in more than one way when you consider the turnover in it).  You ask if it is "mean spirited" to want Trump to roll over and die and see if he gets the same media coverage (I had not seen this mention so thanks for sharing it from the Wall Street Journal about the back and forth on this subject).  Is it "mean spirited" to want Trump and all the rest of THEM currently serving to suffer the same fate as McCain? - I can only tell you that our forum "policy" states that we not wish violence on anyone, Trump included. That is where we have collectively decided to draw the line, so rather than think of this as wrong or right - I can not get inside anyone else's mind and control what they wish or think-not that I'd want to - but here on the forum we stop short of wishing anyone the same fate as McCain - so no mention of death or implication of violence in any way. I think we all know you are not a mean spirited or violent person and trust me-again I understand your rage here - but I personally also get concerned when there is a mention of this because  those Russian bots, hackers and scammers are all over. Your comment could be read and reposted as a potential threat. Perhaps some think I go too far in this area, I don't. For your own safety. As to your last comment about reasonably intelligent people and their awareness of how news coverage works...I ask you to think about this: Are we now dealing with reasonably intelligent people? Not with Trump, nor his administration-that's why-though always appalled by what I see and hear I have zero expectations about any Republican doing the right thing. Not all maybe, but most exclusively watch Fox News I think as does Trump. Hopefully I have not offended you and please keep posting and venting...I think we all feel the rage and unfortunately it's a job in itself to manage on a daily basis-thus our newsletter, website and forum.
Quote 0 0