Ritaruby
Everyone, let's have a healthy and happy New Year's Eve and look forward to a New Year of the "Orange Creeper" in a jumpsuit in prison...and out of our democracy...we have the Dems in the House now and more :"pushback" to Trump than ever! My apologies to the poster who first said this...your name is not in front of me right now.
Quote 2 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I sure look forward to trump and his family in orange jumpsuits soon hopefully☺ Have a beautiful prosperous New 2019 everyone I hope this coming New Year brings you and your family lots of blessings🎇🎉🎊🍷
Quote 0 0
Patriot59
I agree! But we better first stop this paid off Zionist media from corrupting the less educated and people who vote on the media soundbites! How do you think these corrupt politicians keep getting elected?  This corrupt media is our biggest and most dangerous problem
Quote 0 0
QuietStorm
Our forefathers were so wise to set up three branches of government to help keep checks on one another.  Who would have guessed that the GOP politicians would be so corrupt to knowingly back and cow down to a phony and highly compromised ( by Russia and Saudi Arabia ) corrupt to the hilt liar, the likes of wannabe dictator Trump!  I now have high hopes he will be impeached or at least be forced to resign, and his crimes will be exposed to where even his weak minded fans might finally realize that they too are his victims !  Happy New Year everyone!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
QuietStorm I could not have said it better. I think our forefathers would roll over in their graves if they found out that a "President" was such as we have right now. I agree that his actions are coming back to haunt him...and so far the corrupt GOP is still backing him...but between his, what, 17+ and counting criminal investigations I believe that at some point in the not too distant future even the horrid serving GOP will have to decide - stick with the criminal Hitler wannabee or look out for yourself and your party...I really hope Trump is forced to resign....can't wait to hear how he would turn his resignation versus impeachment into a "win" but I'm sure he will spin it...and the sooner the better. He and his family and cohorts in crime are beginning to have to pay for their actions and I feel confident that the Democrats and the Investigative Journalists and watch dog groups will do all they can to expose his criminal self to the public in every way they can! Bye Trump! What a great way to celebrate the New Year, right?!
Quote 2 0
Ritaruby
Welcome to our forum, Patriot59. I agree to an extent that the media is giving Trump way too much attention...but he is in the spot and that's their job...some are refusing to cover his rallies now..I do think we need the Investigative Journalists to assist in digging information, piecing it together and putting it out to the public. I understand why you think this way, but I think news people, especially with Trump in office are "in between a rock and a hard place." If they don't cover him, they are not covering news as he is news...if they give him too much attention it feeds his already enlarged ego...that's one reason I like Rachel Maddow on MSNBC so much-because she never coverts Trump's tweets and she never keeps flashing pictures of him speaking saying the opposite of what he is doing....I understand why the news people do that but to me it is greatly annoying and that's when I turn the news off.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Of course I meant that Rachel Maddow never covers Trump's tweets...typos...computer's fault.. LOL
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Well put, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. I think we will all have the happiest of Happy New Year's in 2019 when Trump is in prison wearing a jumpsuit...maybe in a cell right next to Jared, Donald Trump Jr, Eric Trump and Ivanka....maybe even Melania as she did some not great stuff during the campaign which is first coming out.
Quote 1 0
QuietStorm
Nobody connects the dots to Trump family crimes better than Rachel Maddow.  Love that gal and her show!
Quote 1 0
dfcloud
Happy New Year all!!!!  My wish for the new year is the same as yours... orange jumpsuits for tweedledum's entire family and so-called administration.  Every one of them, especially Pence and McConnell are just as complicit as those who have already pled guilty. 
🙏🙏🙏🙏🚔🙏🙏🙏🙏
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
dfloud, definitely orange jumpsuits for Trump, his family, supporters (still supporting especially!) and his lack of an administration. I hate McConnell. Plain and simple. But in Pence's case - and don't get me wrong, I, like most think he is a "nut job" however I do believe he would be a much better President than Trump is. Him, with the Democrats and the disgusting Freedom Caucus...until 2020 when we can elect a new DEMOCRATIC President, keep the House and retake the Senate....20 of them will be up for re-election including McConnell in I believe all or most of the states that Hillary won in. So of course I'd rather have someone else - and of course he has lied and has had to know at least most of the "goings on"....but if we are stuck with the next Republican in line...I think we would be ok with him for 2 years....I know most don't agree.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
QuietStorm, you are a person after my own heart! I LOVE Rachel Maddow and I agree she connects the dots better than anyone else. She also gets the best guests in my opinion. I just signed up for her pod cast called Bag Man and I highly recommend it.😃
Quote 2 0
QuietStorm
Do you have to pay for her podcast?  Have you seen any episodes yet?  I'd love to know more.  I've seen it advertised, but just figured I would have to pay for it.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ritaruby wrote:
Well put, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. I think we will all have the happiest of Happy New Year's in 2019 when Trump is in prison wearing a jumpsuit...maybe in a cell right next to Jared, Donald Trump Jr, Eric Trump and Ivanka....maybe even Melania as she did some not great stuff during the campaign which is first coming out.

Hopefully the Democrats can start by passing the bill this Thursday when they get sworn in.
Quote 0 0
dfcloud
Ritaruby wrote:
....but if we are stuck with the next Republican in line...

In two days the next in line, after Pence, is Nancy Pelosi, D-CA 12 District, would make a decent fill-in for the next two years.
Quote 0 0