Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
OMG! Apparently she has the info or knows where it is....and I want to see Trump's name on that list because we know he partied with her. I heard that the victims may now get part of Epstein's estate...I hope so....this story needs to break open NOW-before the election and someone needs to feature Trump partying with Epstein and Maxwell!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I meant "G" Maxwell of course.
Quote 0 0
cpmty
I was thinking the same thing since cameras and guards don't work. I hope she has written everything 
just in case. 
Quote 0 0
cpmty
Ritaruby wrote:
OMG! Apparently she has the info or knows where it is....and I want to see Trump's name on that list because we know he partied with her. I heard that the victims may now get part of Epstein's estate...I hope so....this story needs to break open NOW-before the election and someone needs to feature Trump partying with Epstein and Maxwell!
... yes but if the cover or T45 it is uncover (him) they need to uncover all  others who participated in this OGIAS.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
cpmty, I believe Ghislaine Maxwell knows all the names and possibly has written copies...unless those have been shredded. If she cooperates I believe Trump can be implicated. 
Quote 0 0