Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Watching the testimony? Interesting....there were rumors that Sondland  would plead the fifth...but apparently not! Now we need Bolton and Mulvaney and McGhan to come in and tell the truth.  And Pompeo...and if they do not do so I hope they end up like Cohen, Stone and Manafort! Thoughts? Links?
Quote 1 0
alan1c
Maybe we can also have the truth about Joe Biden's illegal support of western Ukraine and Americas financial support of the revolution. Shame really that America caused all the problems Ukraine currently has. Trump just searching for the truth that will eventually finish Bidens political career
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
alan1c, firstly, welcome to the forum. But I have to say I disagree with you about the Bidens.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Great cartoon, Delta Flight.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Alan1c, Are you a current Trump supporter? Because while of course we all don't need to agree about the Bidens (I do not share your view) I don't think any of us here are in favor of "Trump just searching for the truth." We do not support Donald Trump on this forum.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
alan1c wrote:
Maybe we can also have the truth about Joe Biden's illegal support of western Ukraine and Americas financial support of the revolution. Shame really that America caused all the problems Ukraine currently has. Trump just searching for the truth that will eventually finish Bidens political career

I also welcome you to the forum here.

Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
alan1c wrote:

Welcome and who are you voting for? Are you a Democrat?☺
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
alan1c wrote:

Trump- knows nothing about truth.  

He tried to extort funds from the Ukraine. The US pentagon stopped him!
Quote 0 0
alan1c

Hi all

first thank you all for your welcome

I am actually British so no political support for either side but have a personal interest as have a friend who lived in Donetsk before the war started.
The initial revolution was of course supported by American money and arms and who has extensive business interests there? Joe and Hunter Biden. Why would you want a president with so much blood on his hands?

Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
alan1c wrote:

Hi all

first thank you all for your welcome

I am actually British so no political support for either side but have a personal interest as have a friend who lived in Donetsk before the war started.
The initial revolution was of course supported by American money and arms and who has extensive business interests there? Joe and Hunter Biden. Why would you want a president with so much blood on his hands?

You overlook the real villain in the war!

RUSSIA

They invaded the Ukraine.

Blood is on Putin's hands!!

The USA is part of NATO and as such is trying to support the Ukraine.
They sure are happy with all the support they can get.

IMHO

DF
Quote 0 0
alan1c
Possibly a history lesson needed here.
The revolution in Ukraine, supported by the west ousted a pro Russian president and replaced him with Poroshenko a pro western puppet!
The eastern part of Ukraine ( Donbass region) was always mainly Russian speaking but more importantly the industrial heartland and crucial to the economy. The western government therefore wanted control of this area and America saw the dollars. Donbass residents understandably resisted this so the Ukrainian army moved in and the current cival war started . Outnumbered the Donetsk and Luhansk leaders appealed to Putin to help his fellow Russians. Although Putin denies there are regular troops in Ukraine there undoubtedly is but you are totally wrong to blame Russia for invading or starting this war.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
alan1c wrote:
Possibly a history lesson needed here.
The revolution in Ukraine, supported by the west ousted a pro Russian president and replaced him with Poroshenko a pro western puppet!
The eastern part of Ukraine ( Donbass region) was always mainly Russian speaking but more importantly the industrial heartland and crucial to the economy. The western government therefore wanted control of this area and America saw the dollars. Donbass residents understandably resisted this so the Ukrainian army moved in and the current cival war started . Outnumbered the Donetsk and Luhansk leaders appealed to Putin to help his fellow Russians. Although Putin denies there are regular troops in Ukraine there undoubtedly is but you are totally wrong to blame Russia for invading or starting this war.

And yet you blame Biden for all the blood on his hands.?

Russia still invaded the Ukraine. The Ukraine asked for help from the USA, and got it!

The blood is still on Putin's hands!

Quote 0 0
alan1c
Please re read

America supported the revolution because they wanted Ukrainian money. Biden has lots of business interests in Ukraine but the money is in the east so America supports the wests attempts to take control of eastern Ukraine. The local leaders their resisted and asked for putins help.
so in simple language. America and the west started the fighting and Russia came to support the Russian speaking population
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Russia seizes Ukrainian ships.

Does that sound friendly?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46338671
Quote 0 0