Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Delta Flight
alan1c wrote:
Thanks Ritaruby for your replies . Sorry I felt that Delta flight was ignoring what I said and implying that I hated and despised America which I have not said in any of my posts. The western backed revolution in Ukraine did happen in 2014 and the war stated in 2015. So just stating the fact that the revolution caused the War and led to Russian involvement. Still has you say we can agree to disagree.
Most of Britain wanted Hilary to win the last election and we dislike Trump as much as you. Perhaps the best place to build the wall is around the White House so he cannot get out!

No!

We do not want a wall around the White House to keep him in.

We want him out asap.!
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
alan1c, I greatly appreciate your apology and I think what I see here is that, at its core, none of us meant to offend any of the other of us.. I did not realize that you live in the UK. Very interesting. I would much prefer to live there - or in Canada but am in the USA for now. Again, thank you for the response and for the grace. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed about getting Trump out asap, Delta Flight.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
alan1c wrote:
Maybe we can also have the truth about Joe Biden's illegal support of western Ukraine and Americas financial support of the revolution. Shame really that America caused all the problems Ukraine currently has. Trump just searching for the truth that will eventually finish Bidens political career

Lets start over OK?

Welcome to the forum. We hope you enjoy some American politics here.

DF
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
alan1c,  I have to tell you that on this forum we show respect for each other. I know Delta Flight can speak for himself but your inferences - aside from your beliefs and information in your eyes - honestly sound rude to me. Here, we respect each other. And the Bidens did nothing wrong.....and on this forum we do not support Trump - to be clear. The "history lesson" comment in hindsight to me sounded a bit egotistical. Again, we do not support the wall being built, we do not support Trump, we are all entitled to our beliefs but respect is a priority here. And I understand your last post was not directed at me but I chose to respond anyway. Beliefs, comments, differences are tolerated-rudeness to other members is not.

Well said Rita!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
alan1c, I greatly appreciate your apology and I think what I see here is that, at its core, none of us meant to offend any of the other of us.. I did not realize that you live in the UK. Very interesting. I would much prefer to live there - or in Canada but am in the USA for now. Again, thank you for the response and for the grace. 

LOL

We have to deal with Trump and the UK is dealing with Prince Andrew.

I and a lot of other people do not think Epstein committed suicide.

Anyone care to comment??
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks Delta Flight for the "well said Rita" comment. I echo your sentiments now in welcoming Alanalan1c to the forum.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Regarding Epstein I have been following this story pretty closely. The last public information is that 1-2 prison guards either killed or caused Epstein's death...that it was not a suicide as I never thought it was/is. Apparently Prince Andrew is taking the heat,most because he was named. I hope some investigative writers are still following this story because it is such a tragic one. I  am waiting to see a listing of all men - and women- who may or may not have been recruits to this ring named in public. I believe it will include Trump too as one woman claimed he raped her at 13 at one of Epstein's parties and another said he would "egg the men on" even when not involved. Epstein had all of Trump's multiple phone numbers on speed dia.. My guess is that with Trump-somehow-Bill Barr made it "go away" lawyer or him. I really believe that. Unfortunately it has been implied that Bill Clinton partied with Epstein and Alan Dershowitz a conservative lawyer-all whom have denied allegations. They would not even award his estate to the victims...not sure why - maybe his family contested it. I think the suicide story was made up to get this out of the news...but you'll remember Alex Acosta-who I think resigned now- gave Epstein a break trial wise back in the day. So no, I do not think it was a suicide and  I am skeptical that these guards who omitted to 
his murder - that they were not directed by a higher up official to do this deed...of course, even hardened criminals can take a stand on a sex trafficking' ring of underage and disadvantaged young girls. A money making scheme and I hope we don't hear the end of it  Anyone else? Links, Thoughts?
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
One girl was "recruited" by that woman Gisllene Maxwell at Mar-A-Largo while working as a towel girl....So if Trump did nothing  - and I believe he did - apparently it is being buried. If nothing else, Trump I believe knew very well what was going on for a long time. He recently has said he had a "falling out" with Epstein about 15 years ago but there are pictures of them together....and I am sure Trump is not the only one & we'd be shocked and surprised to find out who else.
Quote 0 0
Renee
Anyone who thinks trump is being honest was not raised correctly. Has he ever offered to pay back the money he cheated out of the bank in Germany? Or any other bank he has cheated money from. He is hiding his tax returns for some reason. May be he doesn’t want us to find out he is not the great businessman he wants us to think. As for the US being responsible for what happen in the Ukraine I am very pro military. My husband retired from the military. Over 20 years, it is a slap in face too all military people. He is a very poor president. Can’t even tell the truth. If you disagree or don’t shower praise on him then yo are a never trumpet or a corrupt Democratic. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Renee and welcome back to the forum. I have to say I completely agree with you on all points that you post. Though very little military background in  my own family I also feel it's a slap in the face from Trump....as everything from him is. He is by far the worst President we have ever had and I keep hoping that somehow the  serving Republicans will grow a spine and agree to remove him if impeached, rather than waiting for him to cheat in the election.
Quote 0 0