Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Does anyone else think RUSSIA is behind the attacks on Americans at the Cuban Embassy-the sonic wave type of attacks leaving them without hearing and in some cases brain injury? And Castro offered to help-FBI visited Cuba - now Our own state department won't respond to him. I say it's Russia...has their "m o" written all over it. What do you think?
Quote 2 0
cpmty
WELL RUSSIA IS ATTACKING SOME OF THE BALTIC COUNTRIES AND POLAND ACCORDING TO   RT NEWS. SOMETHING IS GOING ON... AND WE ARE GOING TO GET THE CAKE IN OUR FACES. 
Quote 1 0
TRUMFIST
Yea I think it's TRUMF but that how you clean the swamp. SONIC BOOOOOM   DRAIN THE DAMN SWAMP AND   YOU CAN'T DRAIN THE SWAMP  AND BE A TRAITOR     BUILD THE WALL!    WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL!    

WALL SWAMP THAT ALL I WANNA HEAR. WILL NUKING THE WEST COAST  TOO.   NORTH KOREA CAN ALL READY THERE JUST NOT DOING IT.   IT'S NOT GOING TO BE AMERICA AND OR RUSSIAAAA RUSSSSSIA NUKING THE USA.  

IF THEY WOULD PULL IT SO COOL
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
And I see that the US now wishes to withdraw the US Embassy in Cuba.

Remember that the Canadian embassy was also attacked.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
dae
I think  it's  Trump and Russia  colluding  again.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hello-yes I definitely think it is Russia. The "administration" finally responds by closing the US embassy in Cuba...claim to not be blaming Cuba but sounds like they are....Russia never enters their conversations...it "is a very serious matter and is being heavily investigate" or something like that Tillerson says...yeah, right. And there was another incident of someone spraying acid in someone's face...Tillerson and Trump say Russia is helping with North Korea...I still say the biggest threats we have are in this order: 1. Trump 2. Putin 3. Bannon....no call backs to Cuba even...you can be sure it is Russia. I'd bet everything on that....and I'm sure Trump and company are aware of it I agree dae.
Quote 0 0
cpmty
No, it's Trump alone!!! He kills two birds with one stone. 1. Destroys what Mr OBama did in Cuba 2. He takes vengeance against Canada ( vendictive ness and hate against  it's First  Minister. 
Quote 0 0
droberts
Starting to sound like KGB Putin is trying to stir up some mistrust between us and other countries. Remember, we just recently opened up to Cuba again. Putin doesn't like that.  Try out new type weapon on us and Cuba ends up getting the blame and Trump uses that to pull out.

"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
dae
You are so right Trump   does want us out of there.
Quote 0 0
DRR2017
Ritaruby wrote:
Does anyone else think RUSSIA is behind the attacks on Americans at the Cuban Embassy-the sonic wave type of attacks leaving them without hearing and in some cases brain injury? And Castro offered to help-FBI visited Cuba - now Our own state department won't respond to him. I say it's Russia...has their "m o" written all over it. What do you think?

Oh YES! Would not surprise me one bit to find out that they are behind it.
Quote 0 0
dae
Both of them such liars  we will  never  find out the  truth.
Quote 0 0