Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
The Attorney for Stormy Daniels, per MSNBC said this morning that there look to be multiple women who were paid hush money for their stories not to come out about affairs with Trump before the election, per recordings seized in FBI raid on Michael Cohen's home, office and hotel room.
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk
Do you know how the lawyer for Stormy was able to learn the contents of the recordings they seized from Cohen?  It doe not seem probable that the officials who now possess all that data taken from Cohen would release it to the lawyer for Stormy Daniels.  
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
[image]
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Cute cartoon, DF!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
  • Hello, Ballhawk. Re: The Hush money Stormy Daniel's lawyer knows about - and he is not revealing everything yet as Mueller is not and I heard that she spoke to Mueller as well - I did not mean to say that her lawyer knows the contents of the recordings - though for all we know he very well could - I mean that he says and seems to know that the raid on Cohen's places included recordings and some were apparently with Trump - having to do with hush money paid to his client, Karen McDougal, the playboy playmate also along with they believe multiple other women. So I did not mean that he knows the specific content, only that it has been "put out there" in the media that this raid was major and did in fact contain information which could incriminate Trump so that was another reason it was turned over to the Southern District of New York Attorney/Prosecutor to handle...they speculate in the media that it was campaign "hush money" paid out of Trump/campaign funds prior to the election to silence Stormy, Karen, other women and Trump's former doorman...Mueller referred all of this as I believe you mentioned "out" because it does not directly impact the Russia investigation I assume in his and Rod Rosenstein's minds...and I agree, Rod Rosenstein is a respected career professional and if Trump fired him it would beyond bad.
Quote 0 0