Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
This should be interesting. I hope they get his financials. Because Trump's financials, in my opinion are the big key which will open the door and expose him.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I think so and hope so too.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Unfortunately, he Supreme Court ruled just today that, at least "temporarily" which I think is until the pring, Trump DOES NOT need to turn over his finances to the House Committees-or anyne else for that matter. I guess his buddy Brett Kavanaugh and his appointee Neil Gorsuch succeeded in "shielding" him - at least for now. Horrifying to me.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
That was expected to happened😐
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I did not know that it was expected that the Supreme Court would grant a "stay" and not allow the records out right now....hopefully, they will do the right thing later.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I hope so too, I thought that since trump wasn't getting away with things lately, he could actually lose this case too😐
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, I also thought Trump may lose this case. And he still could. He was just successful - this is my opinion - in getting his BUDDIES who he put on the Supreme Court to delay this. They will eventually probably take this case and I hope they do the right thing and rule against Trump. But seeing who is on the Supreme Court any decision could really go any way now.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I hope so too.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I hope so too, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.
Quote 1 0