Ritaruby
What happened to her?! She is just another "ever Trumper now." The great news is that the people of Maine, ever since her deciding  vote for Kavanaugh (after taking money from his friends and I'm sure from Trump/the administration) began long ago raising money to defeat her in 2020.....and I have not heard of a Republican challenger..
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I sure hope she gets unseated if people in Maine really hate her.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now….I think it's likely Susan Collins will be defeated. She still thinks that the ACA will not be overturned, that Kavanaugh is an ok person and that Roe v. Wade will not be overturned. From what I hear and read the people of Maine have had it with her. She will likely take "dirty money" to get re-elected but unless she has Russian help I don't see it. They sent her 3,000 coat hangers when she was the deciding vote for Kavanaugh-to her office...and she still voted for him. She needs to wake up and now I think she "belongs to Trump" like the rest of them.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well of course she belongs to trump, she even said she doesn't regret voting in kavenaugh.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I agree.
Quote 1 0