Monday, December 2, 2019
ImPeach
In another lifetime (or so it seems) I had to go through several background checks and investigations to receive various security clearances due to the work I was doing. During one such interview I was told by the agent that what I had just told him (regarding a minor arrest) would have no effect on being granted the clearance. They were more interested in what, if anything, I was trying to hide.  In other words, what could I be blackmailed for.

As the Mueller investigation turns more and more to Russian money and the many associated players who have dubious incomes from questionable Russian sources (including Donzo the Clown) it becomes crystal clear just what a danger he is to our nation.

By being indebted so deeply to Russian sources, they have him by what some would call the "short and curlies" they could easily get him to hand over the launch codes, fleet location etc...

Impeach and hang this clown and all his group of traitors immediately.
While we bullied, stole and bought our homeland, we began the slaughter of the red man
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
ImPeach wrote:
In another lifetime (or so it seems) I had to go through several background checks and investigations to receive various security clearances due to the work I was doing. During one such interview I was told by the agent that what I had just told him (regarding a minor arrest) would have no effect on being granted the clearance. They were more interested in what, if anything, I was trying to hide.  In other words, what could I be blackmailed for.

As the Mueller investigation turns more and more to Russian money and the many associated players who have dubious incomes from questionable Russian sources (including Donzo the Clown) it becomes crystal clear just what a danger he is to our nation.

By being indebted so deeply to Russian sources, they have him by what some would call the "short and curlies" they could easily get him to hand over the launch codes, fleet location etc...

Impeach and hang this clown and all his group of traitors immediately.


I welcome you back. Remember, it was you who led me here!

Delta Flight
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Trump is a Russian puppet. He launders their money and fears being poisoned or recalled to Siberia. POS POTUS IMO
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
ImPeach
I believe Der Donald's retirement home is currently being built in Vladisvostok 
While we bullied, stole and bought our homeland, we began the slaughter of the red man
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Thanks and I agree! ..........   The Russian House??  LOL
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, I would like to join Delta Flight in welcoming you back Impeach. Your post is very interesting...and thoughtful...and I agree as well...and I am sure that Mueller is very aware of "what there is to hide"- which is why that investigation is still going...let us all hope again.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I think Trump's home should be secured by nice huge prison bars..
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed...above all else Trump is first and foremost a very dangerous Russian puppet...and now any other dictator watching can probably flatter him, pay off his debt and brainwash him too! Sorry...I had to go there...while still maintaining hope that "us good guys and gals" will win!
Quote 0 0
Goodbye_orange_guy
There's serious shit coming down soon. A TV law expert predicted SEVERAL arrests and indictments are on the horizon. I believe Trump is shielded from knowing the devastating extent of the events about to happen: to him, his family and "associates." Mueller will have EXTENSIVE documentation for everything that's handed down. I am lighting candles and channeling the "I quit!" scenario. Ommmmmmm......Ommmmmm....Yes, I can feel it. Channel with me now.....
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Goodbye_orange_guy wrote:
There's serious shit coming down soon. A TV law expert predicted SEVERAL arrests and indictments are on the horizon. I believe Trump is shielded from knowing the devastating extent of the events about to happen: to him, his family and "associates." Mueller will have EXTENSIVE documentation for everything that's handed down. I am lighting candles and channeling the "I quit!" scenario. Ommmmmmm......Ommmmmm....Yes, I can feel it. Channel with me now.....


Time will tell. Lets hope the swamp is filled in then!
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Goodbye_Orange_Guy....I am channeling with you re the indictments headed Trump's way!
Quote 0 0
droberts
Delta Flight wrote:


Time will tell. Lets hope the swamp is filled in then!

Filled in and cemented over!
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
droberts wrote:

Filled in and cemented over!


Agree!!  welcome back ðŸ˜ƒ
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes droberts and Delta Flight...filled in, cemented over and then gone back over again!
Quote 0 0