Ritaruby
Doug Jones won in Alabama tonight! I am beyond happy![smile]
Quote 0 0
otmichele
One GIANT step for Woman Kind!!!!  The movement is gaining force......
Quote 0 0
ursulafaw
THIS IS WONDERFUL! WOOOOOOOT!!!!!

Now we have another Senate seat and the Rethugs have only ONE MORE! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh, I am delirious tonight and I'm only drinking water!!

The stance that was taken, seriously, was a stance for the future of Alabama and for the future of America, and I mean that. Roy Moore represented everything retrograde, sick and evil in the Republican party. The party should be very glad that it ended here tonight and didn't drag Alabama or the party into more ruin. Now things can look upward and forward.

I can't WAIT to hear Trump's reaction! Or even better yet, I can't wait to hear Huckabee Sanders spin it. Quoth the Raven!
Quote 0 0
droberts
Woohoo!!! Woman Power! Next stop, drop the Dick-tator-in-Chief! Momentum is building and we Wonder Women will keep it growing!
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
droberts
There is still goodness, light and hope in the world! Thank God!!!
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
YAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!! God is so wonderful 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
Quote 0 0
droberts
Moore is in a state of disbelief, doesn't want to give it up!

Guess he forgot about all the mom's out there thinking of of their daughters and of all the women that have never told anyone about their abuse along with the ones who have and weren't believed. Gotcha!!!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
droberts...and everyone: Alabama - proof Karma works![smile]
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - See....there is hope still...not getting overly optimistic but great way to set the stage for the Dems-and decent people-to win in 2018.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes...there IS still goodness, light and hope in the world droberts and everyone...what a tight race in Alabama but, as one of the Republican Senators said...either Flake or Sasse I think..."decency wins."
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, droberts they say women did come out in droves to vote against Moore, especially young women...a really great sign for the future![smile]
Quote 0 0
ImPeach
Too quote a line from Neil Young's Alabama: "Alabama I want to see you and shake your hand"
While we bullied, stole and bought our homeland, we began the slaughter of the red man
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Ursulafaw-Me too! I was up much of the night celebrating...with my pure water, but nevertheless celebrating-SOOOO happy and you are right this does set the stage now for good to triumph over evil. Trump actually sent a Congrats to Doug Jones after the win...grant you, it was muddled and mixed, but for him it sounded nice...especially after the way he went after Senator Gillibrand yes
terday...too bad Repugs I agree!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes otmichele...many women were interviewed who said they were voting for Jones!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
hello Impeach and welcome to the forum. Agreed with what you said...please keep posting...we would like to hear your views and thoughts.
Quote 0 0