Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
droberts
Ritaruby wrote:
Ursulafaw-Me too! I was up much of the night celebrating...with my pure water, but nevertheless celebrating-SOOOO happy and you are right this does set the stage now for good to triumph over evil. Trump actually sent a Congrats to Doug Jones after the win...grant you, it was muddled and mixed, but for him it sounded nice...especially after the way he went after Senator Gillibrand yes
terday...too bad Repugs I agree!

But if you notice the narcissist still comes out later to bring it back to himself. He knew Moore couldn't win. Yeah, right you dirty old SOB!!!
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ritaruby wrote:
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - See....there is hope still...not getting overly optimistic but great way to set the stage for the Dems-and decent people-to win in 2018.

Yes God doesn't approve of evil
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Doug Jones to be certified as winner in Alabama!

Moore officially lost.

One less republican in the senate.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/28/politics/john-merrill-roy-moore-doug-jones-alabama-cnntv/index.html
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes! That creep Moore just got an Attorney alleging voter fraud...but it does not look like that will work - so let's all celebrate![smile]
Quote 0 0