Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
☺ yeah but my Mom is an elderly Woman and I didn't want her to catch a pnemonia but yeah I would of gone anytime but I just decided to wait til Monday, early voting won't finish til the actual voting date here in Illinois, I promise to have it done on Monday I only hope my Sister can join us but she's not really in to politics and it seems now that she doesn't care what happens even if she needs to be seeing a doctor at times and she has a mentally disabled Son and he needs to keep his help from the Government. She voted for the primaries months back but I dont think she'll vote again but I'll try hard to convince her.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Is it too late for them to all get absentee ballots? This may be the answer...just saying...My mom is in an assisted living facility and they don't have a voting booth there. We have obtained an absentee ballot for her so she can vote.
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Slide 2 of 121: Scott Stantis/Chicago Tribune
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Only you, Delta Flight!
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ritaruby wrote:
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Is it too late for them to all get absentee ballots? This may be the answer...just saying...My mom is in an assisted living facility and they don't have a voting booth there. We have obtained an absentee ballot for her so she can vote.

Oh thats wonderful for your Mom to be able to vote with an absentee ballot😃 the more votes we get the better chances we have in winning.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I was also bringing this up for your family members, of course if they wish so - because it sounded like they are having a difficult time making it to the polls.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yes Thank You very much ☺
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
You are most welcome.😃
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Slide 8 of 82: The News in Cartoons
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Keep the cartoons coming Delta Flight!
Quote 0 0