Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Once again the Republicans are trying to gut the bottom out of the ACA completely and cut coverage for those (like me and millions of others) with pre-existing conditions, as well as the entitlement programs which are left. If anyone has information and/or a link on this please post...this is being done "undercover" from what I understand - they are trying to sneak it into one of the bills - so while the country is paying attention to the other big stores-BAM!
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well they said months back that they weren't going to give up until they take our help away 😐
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes..unfortunately I think they are trying to sneak it into a bill like one time before...I hope there are protests marches for this also!
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yes but people are being arrested left and right (only repuklicans and that monster have a freedom of speech and nobody else does).
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I see your point but still think there is hope for us-the protests are an example of freedom of speech-even with the arrests. Even with arrests there were 700 marches in all 50 states.....and as far as health care I think they are still trying to sneak it into one of those awful bills.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I can only hope they don't get away with it.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
If they get away with doing away with; pre-existing conditions-and later Medicare, Medicaid and touch social security my family will be moving to another either state if they do those block grants or country if they take away pre-existing conditions in the USA...in order for me to live...and my mom is on Medicaid in a nursing home. They WILL GUT IT...just a question of WHEN...and of all people Neil Gorsuch is saying it will be replaced by "a much better plan." Yeah. Right. Trump campaigned on that, then gutted the bottom out of the ACA never replacing it at all! If the Dems take back the house and the senate before it is fully "gutted" we will be fine. If Trump gets out and Pence is in or Trump stays in, we are doomed re: this and other issues.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I hope everyone protests about this if more of it becomes public, right now they are trying again to sneak it through.
Quote 0 0