Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Just lately it has seemed to me that our now almost every day terror attacks seem to take place either in a more Democratic - or at least non Trump leaning state - or in a friendly non Putin loving country. Does anyone else agree or see this? Or am I "barking up the wrong tree here?" I also see Rusia - and Trump - as the main threats to our democracy and believe Russia is connected to terrorism...both psychological warfare and other types of warfare...everyone who goes against Putin turns up dead, poisoned or imprisoned....tell me Trump doesn't know about any of this...he could have been brainwashed...and not thought Putin is so dangerous..he is pretty dumb (Trump not Putin) but I believe he knew everything and you can bet money is involved...dirty money. Your thoughts?
Quote 0 0
droberts
Hey RitaRuby,

I wouldn't put it past either of them, especially, KGB Putin. I have read some articles that have me thinking they are in cahoots in eventually trying to take over the world. Seems fantastic, doesn't it?Sometimes you just get this little nagging thought when you read or hear something, then push it aside thinking, nooo! that's crazy!  But with Putin's brain and cunning and Don the Con's lying and manipulation abilities, it worries me. Although I think with both having big egos, Don the Con would probably eventually take a sip of Putin's special wine. Putin would have out-done any dictator, including Hitler. With cyber warfare now, OMG, who knows what can happen! I sincerely hope my little nagging thought is just my brain working overtime.

Hope I didn't scare you too much, I scare myself sometimes.

Donna
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Donna/droberts, You think exactly as I do. Now that's scary[smile] I. try not to lay awake at night thinking that the American people - as well as those in other countries - are slowly but surely being taken over by "Dictator Don the Con" and "Professional Evil Spreader" Putin...since Trump's in office we've heard of the KGB, Moscow, Kremlin, Putin and ties to him way too much-and did you know who Steve Bannon even WAS before Trump? I didn't. I loved Obama but he had one big fault to me...he was too nice and did not want to "make waves" enough...this stuff started then and I think he thought he would be "passing the Baton" to Hillary who would squash Putin because of their lack of love between them to say the least and in that way she would not "have played nice" with Putin...almost anyone else would not have let him get by with what Trump does...and we know why, if not exactly. Those stiffer Russian sanctions sit on Trump's desk signed but not enforced...and everyone seems to have guns for things other than self defense or even hunting..I scare myself a lot of times too but try to keep remembering your last Edmund Burke  line...and then look at those who DO "do something" and are fighting these evil people who money laundered and stole the election...would have been from anyone because Trump is the only one but Bannon who loves Putin and who will "play ball" with him and dumb enough to be manipulated....my soapbox for today. R
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Why can citizens still buy ASSAULT WEAPONS???

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-pentagon-nominee-assault-rifles/index.html
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby

Because here in the US we have a POTUS who loves guns and whose base is the NRA....I am not really "for" guns but I don't see why they can't just tighten up the registration/check process for those who want to purchase..Obama had a law in place that people who are mentally ill can not have guns of any kind...then Trump "undid" that law as one of his first signatures in office...and the guy who did the church shooting in Texas has a record a mile long...really horrible that someone with that kind of record did not get caught before hand. I originally thought Russia was behind it (though I do believe they try and recruit the mentally ill-that probably sounds weird but I believe they are behind pretty much everything in some way-not the Russian people-Putin and company to be specific).

Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good evening DeltaFlight (and others that have been involved in this most infectious topic.  It goes back a long ways when our founding fathers framed the Constitution.  It it was an amendment calling for citizens to have the right to bear and keep arms.  This was the opening of the gates of Hell to the gun lobby, most particularly the National Rifle Association (NRA).  The NRA has emerged as the strongest gun control lobby in existence.  Nothing gets past the NRA without their scrutiny.  They passionately protect "the right to bear and keep arms" no matter who gets killed or maimed.  If somebody dies of a shooting, the NRA looks the other way.  Time after time, legislation to outlaw arms has been defeated by the NRA sponsored gun lobby.  If you can point a finger as to why so many Americans die each year due to gun related action, you will put the finger on thousands upon thousands of Americans that die needlessly each year.  Sadly enough, the Trump Jackass administration will not lift a hand to stop the NRA.  Again, Trump cites the amendment "rthe right to bear arms"  This was one of the issues Hillary Clinton put on the table as part of her campaign.  Unfortunately, the Dingbat Administration refused to act and you know the rest....how Hillary Clinton got loused up and lost the election, largely due to the activities of the NRA.  If you could point a finger at what is wrong with our country, the NRA, the gun lobby, and the so cqaalled "right to bear and keep arms" has not only stood firm, but has expanded.  Assault weapons have been sold or smuggled into this country.

DeltaFlight and RitaRuby....you folk have hit the nail on the head as to what is wrong with our country.  With Trumpturd as POTUS, the problem will never go away.

Spoken like a patriot

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good evening RitaRuby, DeltaFlight, Ellen McLaughlin. and others

I saw a recent post by RitaRuby that gets to the core of the piece...what is wrong with this country.  She very correctly put the finger on the main reason why things are going so bad in this country.  No, it is not Putin....nor is it the Russians.  It is, quite candidly, the Russian built and distributed AK47 Assault Rifle.  This is not a defensive weapon,  Nor is it a plain and simple shotgun.  It is a weapon designed to kill as many people as it can before the gunman himself gets shot and killed by police.  As I have said in my last post.....do away with assault style weapons and you will see how things might improve around here.  The proliferation of guns not only is bad...it is worse.  Every month or so, there is a gun show at the Dulles Expo Center here in the DC Metro Area.  There are over 300 tables brimming with guns, knives, and all other kinds of weapons.  The NRA holds sway here.....and no amount of gun control legislation can kill the NRA.  Blessed by TrumpTurd, the NRA reigns supreme.

WWe live in a society of fear.  Each day we see where the DC Metro Area may have an invasion of illegal guns.

And all of it has the blessing of TrumpTurd.  Now, are there still any people around here that say Trump should NOT be impeached?  Ask any person that has lost a loved one due to guns.  If everybody bands together, we will get rid of Jackass Trump.

But not until that day arives

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Hi Bob

Hope you did not have any more crash landings!
That day will arrive!  The one you wish for is close.

DF
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good Morning All you wonderful folk out there

Bob Carper here....and what a morning we have !!!

The mid-term election results are virtually complete.  They show that the American people have spoken,  The results are fantastic.  Donald Asshole Trump and the odious collection of snakes, vipers, liars, , and all the rest of the villains in our midst have been clearly and without any doubt, been trounced at the place myself, DeltaFlight, RitaRuby, Ellen McLaughlin, and millions of ordinary people have clearly and completely rejected Donald Asshole Trump.  The voters have spoken.  The ordinary people across the land have spoken....ENOUGH!!!  This liar and psychomaniac have to be put away....maybe even arrested and jailed.  Today is a great day for me but it is even a greater day for the American people, who have been lied to, cheated, swindled, and every other cardinal sin imaginable.

Thank you, everybody, for making a giant step to take back our country

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Bobcarper99 wrote:
Good Morning All you wonderful folk out there

Bob Carper here....and what a morning we have !!!

The mid-term election results are virtually complete.  They show that the American people have spoken,  The results are fantastic.  Donald Asshole Trump and the odious collection of snakes, vipers, liars, , and all the rest of the villains in our midst have been clearly and without any doubt, been trounced at the place myself, DeltaFlight, RitaRuby, Ellen McLaughlin, and millions of ordinary people have clearly and completely rejected Donald Asshole Trump.  The voters have spoken.  The ordinary people across the land have spoken....ENOUGH!!!  This liar and psychomaniac have to be put away....maybe even arrested and jailed.  Today is a great day for me but it is even a greater day for the American people, who have been lied to, cheated, swindled, and every other cardinal sin imaginable.

Thank you, everybody, for making a giant step to take back our country

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Good job Bob. You landed on your feet today! And it is true that Trump and party will get booted as soon as possible.

DF
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
Hi Bob,

Yes, what a great day to relax, be relieved and re-charge for the next round!!  I just sent a gloating email to McConnell & Ryan with the closing quote: 'Be afraid, be very afraid!"  [wink]
Love is the way I walk in gratitude.
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good Evening Ellen, RitaRuby, DeltaFlight. and Donna.  I'm back for the evening wrap up.  Tomorrow is another day where we can savor the smashing victory against the forces of evil (TrumpTurd).  

Not too buch to add to whatever has been said.  As I posted earlier today......the American people have had their say, and the voice is loud and clear.  In "The Trump Impeachment" Donald Asshole Trump withered under the barrage.  He did not have comments on what had happened.  I am concerned that this rout today still will not be enough to force him to resign from office.  Only time can do that.  In the meanwhile, the period called "watchful waiting" continues.  I think it will take more than one setback to drive that bastard out of office and into prison, where he belongs.

Hopefully.......

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Bob and everyone, no, this one issue of the Dems winning...or any other one issue..will not get him to resign or be impeached for sure - the quickest routes I see are that he gets so mad and frustrated because he's losing so much he resigns, he eats too many more steaks and gets so sick he will resign..or Mueller gets him and the he will either have to resign or be impeached...and hopefully won't be pardoned and will be in prison....needs an ankle bracelet made of metal like his friend Manafort whom he can't seem to remember...He's too conceited to give up because of one occurance...I am concerned he will start a war with North Korea now to divert...
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Ellen, seriously you sent this quote to McConnell and Ryan? Or was the wink wink a joke? They DO need to be VERY afraid!
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
Rita:  I truly sent it!  I hope their aides got a good laugh.  Can you imagine what those two are like to work for?  I pity the Secret Service Agents too, would you want to commit to taking a bullet for a trump?
Love is the way I walk in gratitude.
Quote 0 0