Ritaruby
One question: Does Trump or anyone around him know what they are doing in this area? I think not.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
But t-rump claims China is paying the USA tariffs!

You must learn to trust your elected POTUS
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight, Trump has made a mess of everything with China...because he does not know what he is doing, does not care and does not have people around him who know what they are doing or care either.

In defense of the USA, remember, the popular vote did not go to Trump....we just got stuck with him through (perhaps) part of the electoral college states....and Putin's interference campaign.
Quote 0 0
JacG
Trump has hereby declared that companies in China to come back to USA. Sounds like a monarch or the queen of hearts in Alice in wonderland Maybe he should start with his daughter and bring her business back to USA. Where does all his MAGA things come from. China maybe ? May be his daughter should employ a white nationist to be her nanny instead of a Chinese lady 
Quote 0 0
cpmty
JacG wrote:
Trump has hereby declared that companies in China to come back to USA. Sounds like a monarch or the queen of hearts in Alice in wonderland Maybe he should start with his daughter and bring her business back to USA. Where does all his MAGA things come from. China maybe ? May be his daughter should employ a white nationist to be her nanny instead of a Chinese lady 
this &?$@%#!!! Man is doing so much damage to many other countries in Europe with chess game he playing He doesnt know or doesnt cares. Is like a   Domino effect
Quote 0 0
cpmty
But t-rump claims China is paying the USA tariffs!

You must learn to trust your elected POTUS
I do not believe anything he says. There are always lies 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, cpmty, all Trump does is lie. As Rachel Maddow likes to say, "Watch what they do -not what they say." I think we all are way past trusting him at all now, even his own crummy administration and the enabling (serving) Republicans.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
cpmty, agreed about the domino effect re: Trump
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
You are so right, JacG. Trump - and his daughter, son in law and other grown children do not "practice what they preach." This is so obviously phony. He would not get by with his crap without the serving GOP enabling him. In one of the debates Mayor Pete reminded us of this and I don't think we should forget it. Rachel Maddow says that this should be one of the main talking points for the 2020 Democratic candidates - First, call Trump out for what he is and second, don't let the (serving now) GOP off the hook. They are the biggest enablers I have ever witnessed, all cowards with evil in them and, in my opinion no heart and no soul. We must get them all out and start all over.
Quote 0 0