Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Per my comments I really feel we need each other now more than ever...need a place to vent, to post a cartoon and laugh, to help each other in the resistance. When the newsletter. website and forum were started I'm sure most of us thought we would not still be going strong at this stage of the game..that something Trump did would have gotten him out of office. Since I continually try to look for the silver lining, there are two here that I see: 1. We all "met" each other where otherwise we would not have and 2. We can mobilize together for the resistance...multiple heads are better than one and someone may come across information someone else does not.

So let's have a big cheer for all of us still in the resistance - together!
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Excellent work everybody!!!!😄and thank you Ritaruby for making a place where we can all work together in making things right in our Country for our Country.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thank you Destroy_Trumturd_Now, but I honestly can't take all of the credit here...our other Moderators, writers and everyone including yourself who continues to post and assist with links and information - as well as our Editor, we all make this work together.😃
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I'm also very thankful to others here too that give their thoughts and post the subjects that worry them and us too😊
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, we should all be continually grateful for each other.😊
Quote 1 0