Monday, December 2, 2019
Goodbye_orange_guy
WHEN YOU WORK FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, "STEALING" IS A VERY BAD WORD.

I worked for the federal government for 31 years. One thing that you never NEVER did was falsify anything having to do with money, like travel vouchers, funds designated to committees, even lunch receipts.

The idea of "pocketing" wayward money, like Trump apparently has done, was unthinkable...basically because you would be prosecuted and maybe go to jail. If Trump has indeed cuffed this $100 million and placed it in his pocket, that's theft, a felony, pure and simple. 

I certainly hope this $100 million theft is examined by the Mueller team.

Comments?
Quote 1 0
Dancy007
This doesn't apply to Trump although he is in the highest office of the land. Crooket POTUS will find a way to blame Hillary or the previous administration for all wrong doing. However, Muller is on his case and will prove TRUMP's collusion, corruption, deciet, and many other crimes. Cannot wait until he is exposed and removed from Office!
Quote 0 0
annerev
The inauguration fund can be spent any way they want to spend it. There are no rules applying to this.  Apparently Trump has taken advantage of this. He's a crooked con man.
Quote 0 0
Kim
I don't see anyone being shocked by this and apparently it's not illegal to pocket the money not spent. It's probably paying for Trump the traitor's defense. He can collude with Russia as they attack our election and pay for the defense of his crimes with the inauguration fund. This white house is a criminal syndicate thats taking advantage of the powers of their office stealing every penny they can from Americans. Jokes on him because Obama's crowd was ten times bigger than his! The bleachers during his parade was pretty much empty!
Quote 0 0
droberts
Even if it is illegal, not sure the POTUS can be prosecuted for it. He would have to be impeached and removed from office first. Then of course his pal in crime, Pence, would become POTUS and probably pardon him. It's a viscous circle.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Hello everybody out there

This afternoon I received an e-mail from a branch of the Environmental Protection Agency (yes this is legitimate) Asking for help.  I would be happy to assist were it not for the fact I am just barely able to survive on Social Security.  Maybe later.....I cannot stay this penniless forever.

I am also keenly aware of the concern not to release my address to the masses.  I stand corrected, and will never make this mistake again.

In the meantime. I recommend you all make contact with the EPA and assist wherever you can.  The EPA is most definitely legitimate.  Also, please follow alond with the pathway leading to impeachment and removal from office of Donald Trump.  He is not worthy to hold the office of POTUS now or ever.  Removal of this blight can only be achieved by the concerted effort and hard work of all of us.

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Please delete that email now! Be smart.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
100 M dollar inauguration fund money could have been used to pay down some of Trumps debts for the Sandy and Harvey hurricane funds! IMO
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree with you Bob and with you Delta Flight. I pray every day that Bob Mueller and team "get" Trump and company and family - I heard that they are now drafting or re-drafting specifics which would not allow Trump to fire Mueller unless absolute due cause-which is highly unlikely and would need to be approved by Rod Rosenstein so that's where I place my hope...but yes we should all always make our voices heard and do as much as we possibly can. As to what Trump did with the rest of the money who know? Maybe funding organized crime or new businesses in Russia-or paying Facebook ads with RUBLES? As to what he should do by now I have had to accept that we have a poor excuse for a human being in office who cares about literally nobody but himself and will never do the right thing...if he ever does it's probably cause somebody else pushed him to and he sees personal gain from it. Let's hope better people get in office in 2018 and that Mueller gets him...I have faith in that!
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Hi Ritanby
Hi Delta Flight

and Hi to all you wonderful people out there who are behind the guns of the Trump Impeachment

I get overjoyed every time I read another post aimed at our insane president.  Right now the sounds of the day are going down, the classical music is going full blast, and all of it makes for an enjoyable evening

What more can I say about the Trump impeachment?  It must happen and soon.  Each day I see where that utter fool has taken command of Twitter and posts one or more tweets as if this is his private forum where he can air his garbage to a very undeserving audience.  All I can say is DON'T STOP !!!  Keep up sending correspondence, e-mails, and whatever  I haard the latest news is emanating from Alabama......where next?  And what will be a next?  We must be ever vigilant and always relentless until Congress meets to have a full vote on the matter of Trump's removal from office.  We were successful and forcing Nixon to resign....and Nixonw
 was a saint compared to what we have as POTUS right now.

Yours for making it happen

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Amen Bob and everyone! What's that saying "never underestimate what a small group of determine (??) people can do...well I've forgotten the exact saying...I am also trying to distract! We WILL see the end in sight....there is just no way this can continue to go on...here's praying he doesn't start a nuke war(s) via twitter first!
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Bob Carper here

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Amen Ritanruby......let us pray.

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
I do not think that the US can afford to have Trump as POTUS for much longer.

Trump now goes after Canada over NAFTA deal. The states is digging itself into a big hole .

America deserves much better than Trump IMO
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Puerto Rico is in desperate need of help. The USNS Comfort still sits in Virginia as people suffer.

Trump still thinking of a reason to help out?  WHY!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
I think that the USNS Comfort will sail south on Friday and Trump has taken care of the Jones Act issue.

Well past due for a POTUS. Sad !
Quote 0 0