Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
The russians are gonna make sure trump wins again. I dont believe they are just gonna sit back and let them lose control of America now that trump sold us to them.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now….of course the Russians and now maybe the Saudis, China and others will try and help Trump get elected. But he has done much damage and I feel certain that many voters have changed their mind about him....and we can't lose hope...we have to believe WE/The Dems will WIN....until it is otherwise. And worse case scenario if the Dems can grab both the House and the Senate majority they can get Trump out.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yes true but maybe trump won't need his voters to get him elected when russia, china, and saudi arabia can get him re-elected easily just by rigging the election again. Thats just my thought.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I have thought this too Destroy_Trumpturd_Now...but we took back the House and even with foreign help he still needs voters. I refuse to give up hope....unless or until he wins which I do not think he will....and then if the Dems don't have a majority in both the House and the Senate I may need to move to another country.....not something I want to do.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
We just have to pray that God will help us all this time. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - God and karma and working hard again doing all each one of us can like before the mid terms.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yes☺
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.
Quote 1 0